What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that if my husband is halfway through a new book and misplaces, he freaks out. Now, he is tearing up the whole house looking for it. At least he is getting some sweeping and dusting in. :lol:

I learned that if my husband is halfway through a new book and misplaces, he freaks out. Now, he is tearing up the whole house looking for it. At least he is getting some sweeping and dusting in. :lol:

Well at least now you know how to get him to help out around the house! Just take his latest novel and hide it and let him clean the house looking for it! :laugh2:

Well at least now you know how to get him to help out around the house! Just take his latest novel and hide it and let him clean the house looking for it! :laugh2:

Yea definitely but now, he is seriously upset so it is starting not to become funny. Wow...

Yea definitely but now, he is seriously upset so it is starting not to become funny. Wow...

Get him a Nook, and then if he loses it, he can still access his book on the computer.

Is that an app?

Nook is Barnes and Noble ereader. It is an app. I have it on my PC. But you can buy a tablet ereader from Barnes and Noble or other online stores.

I use apps from Amazon and Barnes and Noble to read e books.

Nook is Barnes and Noble ereader. It is an app. I have it on my PC. But you can buy a tablet ereader from Barnes and Noble or other online stores.

I use apps from Amazon and Barnes and Noble to read e books.

I just tried telling him that and he was like "yea yea " and went upstairs to look for his book. He is in a very bad mood right now so I will hold that thought. Oh boy....

Thanks!

Skiing is easier to learn than snowboarding! Both are tons of fun. MD needs more snow!

Skiing is easier to learn than snowboarding! Both are tons of fun. MD needs more snow!

I live in Maryland too. My brother snowboards.

I need to save money to give it a try but it is hard cuz I am not exactly rich.

I want to learn how to ski too! Was it easy to learn?

the fist day was a bit difficult as I kept getting frustrated and discouraged. Kept trying and became easier. Today was my third day and I am now doing very well.
Give it a try. Skiing is a lot of fun.

I learned I won't be having a snow day tomorrow. My aunt called me and said I need to be at the farm at 10. I'm glad I finally get to start working full-time again but DAYUM!!! I'm not calling in, I'll just pony up and get there. I will be wearing coveralls most definitely.

I learned I won't be having a snow day tomorrow. My aunt called me and said I need to be at the farm at 10. I'm glad I finally get to start working full-time again but DAYUM!!! I'm not calling in, I'll just pony up and get there. I will be wearing coveralls most definitely.

snow day?

Curious. What do you mean in your signature?

By 'voice' I mean language a way of being heard expressing my thoughts and opinions Im not referring to this in an auditory or vocal sense...
My ASL is not good, I lack personality due to a lack of language I can't hear people so this makes it hard to carry a conversation... I hope to one day have a 'voice' again...

Horrible explanation but do you get what I mean?

Many of us on here know exactly what you mean. I learned how to talk but I never got my "voice" until I learned ASL. :)

snow day?

Yes I know you are thinking there is no such thing as a snow day on a farm. Everything still has to be done and taken care of as usual. My daughter is whining now that I won't get to play with her in the snow. If there is still enough daylight tomorrow when I get home I may help build a snow man with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back