What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned I prefer turkey hot dogs to chicken hot dogs.

I learned that the wire on top of the water line is HOT! I flushed several chickens walking the slats and three flew up and landed on the line and I kid you not those birds screamed before they flew off then that line swung precariously close to me. Thankfully I had the plastic grabber in my hand I just touched the bottom of it to stabilize it before it swung over and shocked the shits out of me.

Yeah I'll get a pic of the houses sometime for you to see when things get into a routine.

I am still sick. Now, I can't sleep because of my stupid cough... no fun! :(

I just learned that my niece passed her test today and now, she is a certified nurse-midwife. I am very proud of her.
Congrats on passing your test, L!!!!

I learned the formula for deciding how many people you should trust.

X=the number of people you currently trust
y=the number of people you should trust

x/x-1=y

It will be later tonight so I was told, in fact in about a hour or so.

issues on think figure out my personal I aware bit tired

I learned that I have no aptitude for learning Spanish.

This is the latest update regarding my good friend who was my maid of honor. Her name is Faith.

Update..the doctor told my sister that due to the infection in her abdomen her kidney's are being compromised. He is looking to send her to Shands as soon as possible. She apparently has about 10 lbs of fluid in the abdomen that needs to be flushed but with the kidney's being affected it's not happening very fast.

This is the latest update regarding my good friend who was my maid of honor. Her name is Faith.

Update..the doctor told my sister that due to the infection in her abdomen her kidney's are being compromised. He is looking to send her to Shands as soon as possible. She apparently has about 10 lbs of fluid in the abdomen that needs to be flushed but with the kidney's being affected it's not happening very fast.

Wow, :hug: I hope everything will be ok.

I learned that I'm overly detail oriented and that I worry too much. I've also realized I'm cycling again.... Damn. I feel like chucking something across the room for no apparent reason. There's an energy that needs to be released somehow.

The price of Kiwi is going up. :(

That area is well-known for the production of coal and who knows what other commodities. The effect on coal alone will be world-wide, pretty much, I would think....

I learned that I'm overly detail oriented and that I worry too much. I've also realized I'm cycling again.... Damn. I feel like chucking something across the room for no apparent reason. There's an energy that needs to be released somehow.

bob-dummy.jpg

That area is well-known for the production of coal and who knows what other commodities. The effect on coal alone will be world-wide, pretty much, I would think....

Perhaps but I would think others would increase production to meet the demand and to fill the gap left by the QLD floods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back