What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting 2 cats on Sunday! Will post pictures when we get them.

I learned that having pets is one way to be happy, for they warm up your life, its wonderful

I have about 100,000 pet chickens in my life right now, :lol:.

I learned how to say "My name is _____ " and "Your name is ____ ?" in ASL and a few other words/letters/numbers, expressions, etc.

Had my 1st ASL class tonight. My daughter and one of her friends are also taking the class so I'll have some "study buddies".

This is one class that I definitely cannot rest my eyes while "listening" to the instructor. :D

I also learned that FB is acting weird tonight.

What am I now? I was a Sag.

New Zodiac Sign Changes? Apparently I am no longer a Libra.

:(

yeah supposedly everyone has moved back a sign. So I am not an Aries (April 10th)anymore but a Pisces! My son stays the same (August 14th) and my BF is a Virgo (August 21st). UGH I don't like it. And there are 13 signs now!
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2011/0113/New-zodiac-sign-Ophiuchus-Why-astrology-is-even-sillier-than-we-thought?cmpid=addthis_facebook&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d2fb3eb1bc37c1a%2C0
New Zodiac table
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces: March 11-April 18.

Aries: April 18-May 13.

Taurus: May 13-June 21.

Gemini: June 21-July 20.

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

yeah supposedly everyone has moved back a sign. So I am not an Aries (April 10th)anymore but a Pisces! My son stays the same (august 14th) and my BF is a Virgo(August 21st). UGH I don't like it.

New Zodiac table

This is just wring. At least I am still Cancer, Hubby is still Sagittarius and son is still Taurus. But daughter and mother went from Aries to Pisces? No way!

Remember when I mentioned Monday evening that there were police all in this lady's yard. Well - there was a triple whammy that night. Yes, the family was caught dealing drugs out of the home, but she was also running an unlicensed day care at all hours as well with the drugs in the house. Now, today, a neighbor told me there was also a murder just down the side road from that house. This neighbor is telling me to not let my daughter out to walk after 11pm. I was like "Excuse me, but she doesn't go out after 9pm at all!" Daughter had previously gotten scared with this one guy who tried to stop her, she blew on her police whistle, took out her pepper spray and sprayed him and rode her bike as fast as she could home. A neighbor who is a sheriff's officer saw what happened and stopped the guy and he was arrested. Daughter now refuses to go out after dark and only walks in the morning. She rides her bike in the afternoon and still does her 5-10 miles a day.

yeah supposedly everyone has moved back a sign. So I am not an Aries (April 10th)anymore but a Pisces! My son stays the same (August 14th) and my BF is a Virgo (August 21st). UGH I don't like it. And there are 13 signs now!
New zodiac sign Ophiuchus: Why astrology is even sillier than we thought - CSMonitor.com
New Zodiac table

WTF I am a Scorpio now? And why is Scorpio only a 3 day period?

I refuse to be a Scorpio! Sagittarius forever!

I refuse to be a Scorpio! Sagittarius forever!

I'm the same way, it feels weird to be a Scorpio. However I'm not going to worry, I very seldom look at my horoscope.

New zodiac sign Ophiuchus: Why astrology is even sillier than we thought - CSMonitor.com
New Zodiac table