What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that Seattle drivers can be bad in snow.

[yt]rhZCyQ3emQg&feature=youtu.be[/yt]​

There is no court order yet...we havent started the custody battle yet. The first date is Dec 22nd. Finally!

I hope all goes well! It would be wonderful if it did - an early Christmas present! :)

I hope all goes well! It would be wonderful if it did - an early Christmas present! :)

Dec 22nd is the conference session in which we pick out the dates for the first court date. :roll:

Such a waste of time. Just pick the court date and be done with it. My therapist whom I have been seeing since my daughter moved said I shoud have everything in my favor cuz he is being very very unreasonable. We'll see.

I just hate my ex hubby so much. I never want to see him again. ever.

I learned today that my sister can't French braid for sh*t LOL she is currently practicing on my head.

My lawyer said that I can do that since on paper, we still have joint custody here in Maryland.

I wont do it because I dont want to put my daughter in that ugly position.

I would think that would win points with the Judge too.... Not that I am an expert or anything

There is no court order yet...we havent started the custody battle yet. The first date is Dec 22nd. Finally!

Good luck!

Dec 22nd is the conference session in which we pick out the dates for the first court date. :roll:

Such a waste of time. Just pick the court date and be done with it. My therapist whom I have been seeing since my daughter moved said I shoud have everything in my favor cuz he is being very very unreasonable. We'll see.

I just hate my ex hubby so much. I never want to see him again. ever.

BTW.....In Texas (dunno about AZ or MD) you can file a motion with a Judge for a temporary visitation order that is in effect until the court case is settled. This would provide a way to get travel funds without having to bicker with your ex. (if it is available in your state) Here it is common for them to rule on those motions on the very first court date.

Being lazy hurts.

"I will do this, this, this, and.. that tomorrow" That tomorrow is today and did nothing really... agh

I learned that I still work when I'm supposed to be taking vacation. I cannot put it away :)

Shel, I am praying for you and your daughter! I hope the judge sees this in your favor and more or less tells your ex-husband where he can stick it!

I learned there is a threadkiller on the loose in AD.com.

I just learned that my town appeared in DEA tv show. They pulled over a low-level courier near my condo... $150,000 in the trunk. They raided syndicate's house and recovered $1,500,000. They're making a bust on 2 major drug enterprises in NJ and San Jose operating together. They confiscated over $3,000,000. I think that's a world of hurt on drug cartel.

The main road next to my condo is a very very popular route for drug run because it connects to certain towns down in south to NYC. I frequently see drug/DUI pull-over on weekly basis :roll:

balance hope be change proper on health! hope be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back