What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Months ago, there was celeb magazines like US, Enquirer, and Star and there was John Travolta and his wife were on the cover something about new pregancy. However, I thought it was all bullshit gossip and I didn't bother to check out inside the pages. Now I am all mistaken!! It's all true that they just had a new baby boy being born! Wowie!! Shit, I'd never thought of them would have another child after their tragic son Jett died from a seizure. If Jett was still alive at 20 years old today and their new baby is 20 years apart. Congratulation, John and Kelly!

Fuck all those men who are reluctant or refuses to have older women or same age as them because they just want younger women in order to start a family!!! Yeah right!!!:bsflag: Kelly is 48...so we older women still can have baby, no matter what age! (21 and over).

On other note, my friend and college roomate has only one sibling, a brother. She is 25 and he is 5 years old. From very same mother and father. Yup.

I am thinking that Seattle drivers can be bad in snow.

[yt]rhZCyQ3emQg&feature=youtu.be[/yt]​

:noway: I don't think you live in that property where the film was taken place. Damn, snowed already in Seattle, huh? That is verrryyyyyy strange that Buffalo is still in 50's temp. No snow yet....

Yesterday is very better work sleep might to depend on time! i think so not sure! reason! that is why! soon tomorrow health! coming soon! :D

Months ago, there was celeb magazines like US, Enquirer, and Star and there was John Travolta and his wife were on the cover something about new pregancy. However, I thought it was all bullshit gossip and I didn't bother to check out inside the pages. Now I am all mistaken!! It's all true that they just had a new baby boy being born! Wowie!! Shit, I'd never thought of them would have another child after their tragic son Jett died from a seizure. If Jett was still alive at 20 years old today and their new baby is 20 years apart. Congratulation, John and Kelly!

Fuck all those men who are reluctant or refuses to have older women or same age as them because they just want younger women in order to start a family!!! Yeah right!!!:bsflag: Kelly is 48...so we older women still can have baby, no matter what age! (21 and over).

On other note, my friend and college roomate has only one sibling, a brother. She is 25 and he is 5 years old. From very same mother and father. Yup.

So did Elizabeth Edwards after their son died. SHe had two more, but it takes hormone treatments at that age, so she ended up with incurable cancer and a divorce.

I notice my sister ignored me I believe she is avoid me I wonder no clue idea difficult tom y family, educate mention poor hurt feeling my family difficult I know stranger no idea, I believe nothing personal, she is seem nothing communication to me no idea i know difficult oh my god she ignored me I Know my sister's son not sure she is 18 yrs stranger no idea clue
hard to saying nothing! Important to think family! seems different person stranger!

I learned not to mess with Turkey in the kitchen.. I tried to put a naked turkey in the oven, it kicked the door open and ran around with an ax, all naked chasing after me like a manic Turkey on Rabies!!!! Never ever gonna mess with Turkey again next year!!!

:noway: I don't think you live in that property where the film was taken place. Damn, snowed already in Seattle, huh? That is verrryyyyyy strange that Buffalo is still in 50's temp. No snow yet....
No I don't live in Seattle. It is just a video on YouTube.

I learned that even though I have a small house, it takes 5 freaking hours to clean it!

I learned no one other than 2 of my neices and people who aren't members of my family will even try my cooking.

I learned that we have 5 families in our neighborhood that have no food. The husbands were laid off and still trying to find work, the unemployment ran out, Food Stamps ran out and wives are working part time only. Each family has anywhere between 1-3 children from ages 2-12. Different families in the3 neighborhood provided Thanksgiving dinner for them. We took 2 families.

I learned that we have 5 families in our neighborhood that have no food. The husbands were laid off and still trying to find work, the unemployment ran out, Food Stamps ran out and wives are working part time only. Each family has anywhere between 1-3 children from ages 2-12. Different families in the3 neighborhood provided Thanksgiving dinner for them. We took 2 families.

That was very kind of you and the neighbours to help them out.

:grouphug:

That's the spirit of giving thanks! Kudos to you!

+one million for KristinaB. Thank you, and we need more people in this world that are kind enough to put kind thoughts into action.

That's a great thing to do for them!

I learn mistake diet pepsi anxiety! mess my mind! lose feeling weak! not wel! difficult I hope be better stranger i know funny my body, but hearing aid weird annoy loud high mess my mind off hearing aid careful!

my younger brother knows how to sign "get up and move". shocking because I never actually taught him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back