What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find that so tempting, because I love those games, but I don't dare spend money for it as I don't want to be homeless.

She must have very poor self control.

I have not eaten for almost 24 hours. I thought I would be famished but I am not. :hmm:

I learned that booking flights through the "cheapies" websites can really screw you over if you arent careful. A hard $200 lesson learned. GRRR

:shock: That SUCKS. Can I ask what happened? Bags? Hidden fees?

Did she get to come home, though?

I find that so tempting, because I love those games, but I don't dare spend money for it as I don't want to be homeless.

She must have very poor self control.

I would never do that but I do love the games, She went to her husband I think it was last week to try to get more money for credits for the games on FB and her husband and her got into it real bad.

I learned that I can fix the Keurig coffee maker. Who knew!?!? :shock:

The part that punctures the K cup was wrong. That meant that I got a cup of coffee with grounds. I took impressions with paper and sharpened the cutting part until it worked right. It wasn't hard but it took a while.

:h5:
The part that punctures the K cup was wrong. That meant that I got a cup of coffee with grounds. I took impressions with paper and sharpened the cutting part until it worked right. It wasn't hard but it took a while.

Pretty good! :h5:

I've learned and still learning how to catch more flies with honey (speaking easy and being sweet) instead of growling and being sarcastic....asking nicely, saying "please" and not be so demanding.... with 3 teenage boys, almost impossible (I think).

I have learned that i may do a more abstract version of a sketch I am planing. Might look kinda cool.

Right now I am learning about the physics of time travel, interesting actually.

I would never do that but I do love the games, She went to her husband I think it was last week to try to get more money for credits for the games on FB and her husband and her got into it real bad.

Classic sign of addiction. :( tell her to find a new hobby.

I have never paid a penny for any online game, nor do I have any desire to. I earn game credits by playing and leveling up - the old fashioned way.

I have never paid a penny for any online game, nor do I have any desire to. I earn game credits by playing and leveling up - the old fashioned way.

Sounds like me with sex

I learned that my little 3 yr old niece loves to listen to her uncle sing music and sit on his lap and fall asleep. This christmas was my best ever!!!

I learned that astronauts when they go up in space actually go forward in time by half a second.

I've had that in my hip in the past. it's no fun! I got the bursitis in my hip when I broke my knee after I slipped on a piece of paper. The bursitis took longer to heal than my knee.

Sorry, you have had that in your hip, too. :hug: I know that it's no fun. I remember that my right shoulder bursitis took short time to heal, with the pain medication's help. Now, my shoulder still bothers me a great deal. I am without the pain medication. I am in a lot of pain. Last night, I cried to sleep. It's not because of my bad shoulder. It's about my mother, whom I am so worried. My sister told me via Skype that she is not doing well. She has a very hard time to stand up if she is sitting, She is unsteady when she walks. She had a very hard time getting her legs into the car. She is taking pain medication, but it is not helping the pain. Because of the pain medication, she is confused. She lost her cell phone. My sister had to go buy her a new one.
I need to get rid of the snow on the driveway, so, I can walk to the pharmacy drug store to pick my RX up but I can't because of my bad shoulder. I found this very frustrating!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back