What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mix beer and wine within a few hours; even if the wine was from 2002.

PFH: Sam Adams infinium is a rip-off for the price. Better beer at $8-10. Or even allagash superb bottles at $18 dominate.

Wow, and I wonder why I havent heard of it. I read the rate beer reviews, not something I'd want to try. Sorry mate :aw:

I learned that my boys are so much more capable of doing and taking care of things than I at first....thought!...Been so exhausted after Xmas.

Wirelessly posted

Sosie, sure hope you get well soon and be ready for our Patriots on Sunday!

Learning that My girls are returning to school today!! yayayaya

That some flibbertigibbet still uses the word "snarky." :crazy:

has learned nothing new about NJ DMV. Same ole' bullshit today.

That my mother is really crazier then I once thought... But I still plan to put her in a very nice nursing home when the time comes up :giggle:

That my mother is really crazier then I once thought... But I still plan to put her in a very nice nursing home when the time comes up :giggle:

lol the thought of putting my own mother at nursing home stupefied me. We Asian people don't do that. It's a foreign concept to us. I can't simply fathom doing that to my parents. awful lol

lol the thought of putting my own mother at nursing home stupefied me. We Asian people don't do that. It's a foreign concept to us. I can't simply fathom doing that to my parents. awful lol

Ya well my mother doesn't want to live with me or my sister she said, when she gets old she wants to be put in assisted living with good looking male nurses lol

Ya well my mother doesn't want to live with me or my sister she said, when she gets old she wants to be put in assisted living with good looking male nurses lol

lol! I guess that works out then :lol:

That some flibbertigibbet still uses the word "snarky." :crazy:

I just learned that there is still someone who uses the word "flibbertigibbet". **smile** Brought back memories, Bott! And tells our age, too.:lol:

Flibbertigibbet, it has been a while since I saw that word. :lol:

Thanks for labeling me as a flibbertigibbet before actually getting to know me better. :wave:

Thanks for labeling me "snarky" before getting to know me.

:lol: I love learning new words like flibbertigibbet !! :lol:

I just learned that there is still someone who uses the word "flibbertigibbet". **smile** Brought back memories, Bott! And tells our age, too.:lol:

Flibbertigibbet, it has been a while since I saw that word. :lol:

:lol: I enjoyed getting the opportunity to use it.

that a word such as "Flibbertigibbet" exist I have never heard that before nor do I know what that means I will have to look it up

wow interesting word for its meaning I do love etymology

Thanks for labeling me "snarky" before getting to know me.

:lol: I enjoyed getting the opportunity to use it.

If you read correctly, I didn't call you snarky. I said "No need to get snarky." :roll:

hhhmmm... ain't we in such a sassy mood? damn Monday :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back