What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Guys are afraid of commitment!

You must have dated my ex'es! :laugh2:

Some just want to keep their bachelorhood going, I'm sorry boys, I'm so moving on! xx

Not all of us ... just find me one that won't cheat or try to use me for money and I'm happy as a squirrel on crack!! :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Rio said:
Guys are afraid of commitment!

Jess said:
You must have dated my ex'es! :laugh2:

Some just want to keep their bachelorhood going, I'm sorry boys, I'm so moving on! xx

Not all of us ... just find me one that won't cheat or try to use me for money and I'm happy as a squirrel on crack!! :laugh2:

A squirrel on crack :giggle: I would suggest uh.. Well you know :lol:

Last edited:
I learned today that if you will eat food with garlic, your breath will smell like hell.

I learn how alots develop figure out skills on things goal but some sign language, how adjustment change life! :) I know not easy it hard. It tough!

I learned that i shouldn't eat too much at night. I had stomach ache and couldn't sleep well.

I learned lost 19 lbs. using USANA :) I am feeling fabulous and looking so much better.

that Jiro's first name in Rappers names is Bubbles , we yet to learn what the surname is, im betting its Blowfish ::rofl:

that Jiro's first name in Rappers names is Bubbles , we yet to learn what the surname is, im betting its Blowfish ::rofl:

they've made games and tshirt of me. please buy them.

oRuVb1tNI3uXiZrLhqeaUfYndmYfv7QyWucszED-XI_DoTqK7WnVXFpfpD7RLGMfZtJK=w705

blowfish_shirts-raf2d188fbb3449ecbda701c576f76324_804gy_216.jpg

Unless you know your around a bunch of clowns (pun intended), sarcasm is best checked at the door.

I learned you can shine your tires with furniture polish.

Unless you know your around a bunch of clowns (pun intended), sarcasm is best checked at the door.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You crack me up!!! Clowns are evil!!! Never heard of Pennywise?!?!?
pennywise.jpg

I learned that car delerships keep car keys inside the showroom cars, in case of fire, they can easily be removed. Which is great in an end of the world situation when you need a car (Zombies or whatnot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back