What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned how much I hate humidity. We had pretty much NOTHING of a Spring this year. We practically went from Winter to Summer. And Summer just kicked in a week ago. The AC had to come on fast :lol:

... yay!!!! gave me the warm fuzzies....

I thought i had the warm fuzzies once. Turns out i was just on fire. I learned that day that nothing puts your priorities in order like being on fire. :run:

I thought i had the warm fuzzies once. Turns out i was just on fire. I learned that day that nothing puts your priorities in order like being on fire. :run:

I used to catch myself on fire ALL the time when I was welding....as long as it hadn't gotten to skin yet I'd let it burn until I finish my weld....then put it out :D

what i learned though, (its a part confession) Ambrosia have a most lovely set of eyes, her eyes have this staring through the dark with a kind of hidden sparkles...
oh id shut up now.

actually I learned that i ordered ONE bottle of a reasonablly pricy Pinot Noir, had it delivered to my mum's place (free freight in her town)...only to be told by her neighbour (she's is away in London atm, was in France last week) they delivered a BOX of 12!! unbeliibvable so i cant do anything but wait..oh i have an invoice sent to me via email for one bottle wow..
and also 3 days ago a special chocolate factory which makes special molding chocolates to doer packe 'arts' to put on top of cakes..very fancy stuff, expensive too $40 for a row of 12 little rolls of those chocolates...i wanted pink, missed it, they sent red...then 2 weeks later they apologise, (i moved on quite happy with red) they sent another package free of charge of $40 bucks worth of 'rainbow' which have 12 diff colours. which have pink, purple you name it.
What an Incredible luck Im having this week!

so remmy the pink piggys in the mud bath cake? thats what im going to make for my next months birthday dinner

That having just one beer gave me such incredible heartburn. I took pepto-bismol and promptly threw that up. The two do not mix.

Yup. I rarely drink beer. I usually stick with wine or a vodka-juice/pop mix.

im the other way around...i like my whiskey, rum or bourbon or beer and wine of all sorts but not lollywater or gin or voddys , but Maybe a cocktail but that must so rare that once every 5 years at the most...if anything a long island ice tea or a mijoto

Today i learned that you shouldn't bother dogs when they are eating...

Took my lab out to busy-busy, he then dragged his butt on the lawn as if he figured out the concept of wiping. Called the vet, could've been any number of things but likely an irritated sac at the base of his tail? He's got an appointment now for a butt check! :giggle: Poor dog!

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
Took my lab out to busy-busy, he then dragged his butt on the lawn as if he figured out the concept of wiping. Called the vet, could've been any number of things but likely an irritated sac at the base of his tail? He's got an appointment now for a butt check! :giggle: Poor dog!

I remember , Lucky dog used to do that :giggle: good you get your lab checked in case. I think, they do that out of love :lol:

Good thing you caught it theyll do it on your carpet too dont ya know ... like sit down and pull themselves across the floor with their front paws yep

Wirelessly posted

I remember , Lucky dog used to do that :giggle: good you get your lab checked in case. I think, they do that out of love :lol:

Leave skid marks on the carpet out of love huh?!?!? :laugh2:

or.... worms :Ohno:

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

Leave skid marks on the carpet out of love huh?!?!? :laugh2:

Lucky was a yellow lab did some funny things like that not everyday, He had those moments he was fine :)

I hope Jess' dog is fine with no worms or others.

For love? I don't know, his glance looks more like 'I hope she isn't looking' compared to treat time! :lol: He takes a heartworm preventative and shows no symptoms relating to heartworms, buuut, he's a floor licker, so this 4 legged trash disposal is definitely going to get a THOROUGH butt check! Thankfully, my apartment has wood floors, have not noticed anything resembling butt streaking - yet. He doesn't do that inside, but reassures me with that 'proud of it!' look! :hmm: LOL

Wirelessly posted

Lucky was a yellow lab did some funny things like that not everyday, He had those moments he was fine :)

I hope Jess' dog is fine with no worms or others.

I have a black lab named Heartsong. He is a retired guide dog that once belonged to SCBassist, really quite jovial for an older dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back