What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Which is the problem, email account, software, apps, or hardware? It seems all jumbled up.

I think it's the tablet itself. I believe the software that I'm using now is more in line with the latest version of Android, which I don't have.

I learned that even though we got up at 2 a.m. and stayed outside until 4 a.m. that it's no guarantee that we'd see the meteors. The sky was clear, the stars were bright, but we didn't see even one meteor. Major disappointment. :(

I learned that even though we got up at 2 a.m. and stayed outside until 4 a.m. that it's no guarantee that we'd see the meteors. The sky was clear, the stars were bright, but we didn't see even one meteor. Major disappointment. :(

What a bummer.

My husband taped a lot of Eagles games.
I'm going through boxes of VHS tapes and will give away the store bought ones.
Checking with our state about how to dispose of the recorded ones.
Have some others that I want to get a friend to convert to DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I think it's the tablet itself. I believe the software that I'm using now is more in line with the latest version of Android, which I don't have.
heh?

Must be a really old tablet or something.

I use GMail on my desktop (3 years old, Android phone (which is at least 3-4 years old) and iPad(2 years old). Near as I can remember I have never had a problem with any of them. It's been a while since I've sent pictures from either the Android or the iPad though.

Everything you've said makes no sense to me. The only thing that made sense was perhaps YOUR settings in GMail are set up incorrectly. I don't know how a web based email program could be that effed up.

heh?

Must be a really old tablet or something.

I use GMail on my desktop (3 years old, Android phone (which is at least 3-4 years old) and iPad(2 years old). Near as I can remember I have never had a problem with any of them. It's been a while since I've sent pictures from either the Android or the iPad though.

Everything you've said makes no sense to me. The only thing that made sense was perhaps YOUR settings in GMail are set up incorrectly. I don't know how a web based email program could be that effed up.

Simply put, I found these problems:

1. The email account requirements for sending pictures were different.

2. I also discovered that in order to better send pictures, I needed to have something that would work, and an email account I have does just that.

3. I discovered some security features were lacking, so I enabled 2-step verification, and it seems to be doing better.

:io:

Ooookay... you just keep doing that... you don't seem to listen to what Reba and I (and others) say anyway.

Learned they put beavers anal secretion into ice cream to taste like vanilla.

Castoreum

Oh my gawd. Definitely going to check labels from now on

Boy, oh boy. Yesterday was an interesting day. I discovered a forum for bicycle people, and that's gonna be a lot of fun.

...and that..which is not comfortable to think about....

That the fox is still coming into our yard , a neighbor saw one 2 nights ago. I have to stay to my building at night and not go out too late with my dog.

I learned singer , Neil Sedaka has been married to the same woman for 50 years . That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That people are utterly predictable. If Doyle hadn't laid it all out first with Sherlock Holmes, I could have made a fortune off it.

I learned that my middle finger on my left hand is infected. :( Now I gotta take extra precautions at my house and when I go places.

I learned singer , Neil Sedaka has been married to the same woman for 50 years . That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess , he stayed married to the same woman for so long b/c breaking up is hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back