What did you learn today? Part II

About that hiker down on the Grand Canyon that moved out of the way to make way for someone else and she fell 400 feet to her death. How so sad. I freaked out at first when reading that became my sister is down there right now.

That I can be so relieved it's Friday and home from work for the weekend yay !

I learned that my best friend has cancer (Leukemia) stage 1. I am so sad.

I learned that my best friend has cancer (Leukemia) stage 1. I am so sad.
I am so sorry ! My friend is in a liver failure situation. Hang in there you can PM ok please do PM me than public

I am so sorry ! My friend is in a liver failure situation. Hang in there you can PM ok please do PM me than public

Thanks... Sigh...
So sorry to hear about your friend.

i just forgot what i learned...
it was something important im sure...

got a call out of the blue today from my ex wife. One of her sons died in his sleep last night.

got a call out of the blue today from my ex wife. One of her sons died in his sleep last night.
That's really sad. Does she know if there's a genetic cause that could affect your child as well?

That's really sad. Does she know if there's a genetic cause that could affect your child as well?
he was discharged from the air force for not following orders, since he came home he just partied all the time, He passed in his sleep at a friends house so I assume it was alcohol poisoning or drugs? I haven heard back yet what the cause was ( theyve been avoiding answering that ) so I think thats what happened.

Back