What did you learn today? Part II

Youch. That's why I stayed with the lowest possible data plan. At least Verizon is a bit cheaper than my old TMobile plan was. Though eventually may look around for unlimited and compare. Just right now can't do that.

Interesting... Landlines have nothing to do with internet... Ohh the only reason why you'd need a landline is if you select DSL. Cable and FIOS do not use phone lines.
I wonder if she has cable or dish.
What I hate is the bundle penalty if you want to drop your landline. Though I still like using my landline as a phone screener.

I wonder if she has cable or dish.
What I hate is the bundle penalty if you want to drop your landline. Though I still like using my landline as a phone screener.

Yes, I could never understand that part with the bundle even though there are people who do still use a landline (my parents being one of them- screening/emergency only now). I think it is a bundled package from TW- cable tv, internet and landline though I think it is possible to get just one or two. :hmm:

Yes, I could never understand that part with the bundle even though there are people who do still use a landline (my parents being one of them- screening/emergency only now). I think it is a bundled package from TW- cable tv, internet and landline though I think it is possible to get just one or two. :hmm:
I could get just one or two, but then those one or two would cost more than they currently cost. Need to weigh the differences. I should get rid of TV and landline since I rarely watch TV anymore (mainly just the morning news and GMA).

I learned that frozen cookies could have foreign object inside, so it tasted bad, also hard to chew and I spat out so now, I'm nauseous. :ugh:

I will not buy frozen cookies again.

I learned YouTube has a lot of things such as a drug junkie telling her life story, how she was in rehab and other stories to explicit to say .

I'm sorry. I hope you can have successful treatment. :hug:
Thank you! I have to take Bromocriptine to bring down the prolactin level and hopefully shrink the tumor. It also treats Parkinson's Disease. Do you take this medication?
I am so sorry:hug: I will pray for you.
Thank you!
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope it's benign ?
Thank you. My doctor does not know at this point. I am in a very early stage. She told me that it is very rare for people to get malignant tumor. She thinks it is benign.
I'm sorry. I hope you can have it treated successfully.
Thank you!
:( I hope you will be able to get treatment and that it isn't more serious.
Thank you!

Thank you! I have to take Bromocriptine to bring down the prolactin level and hopefully shrink the tumor. It also treats Parkinson's Disease. Do you take this medication?
I hope it does shrink the tumor. That would be great!

I take Amantadine and Carbidopa/Levodopa (Sinemet).

SilverRoxy, sorry to hear but your Dr. thinking its benign is encouraging...hang in there!

Back