What did you learn today? Part II

so much for having that strange idea to have the freedom to choose to choose. it says allot about the game when a gov has to force people to actually play or else.
forcing chioce,
mmmm

I learned the new word:

13557940_1233267023364328_3813454811359421406_n.jpg

It doesn't seem right. It seems like it's a That Lass O Phile which almost sounds like a phobia to Irish women. :lol:

It doesn't seem right. It seems like it's a That Lass O Phile which almost sounds like a phobia to Irish women. :lol:
Thalassa (θάλασσα) is the Greek word for sea.

ophile occurs in words which refer to someone who has a very strong liking for people or things of a particular kind.

Ah I figured it is Greek word. :)

Dat-Ass-O-Phile - A man who likes big butts

Is that a funnier example?

I learned if you don't vote in Australia election , you are fined $180.00. Interesting, source is from my friend who lives there .

Technically they are only fined $20. If they refuse or other reasons THEN it's 180.00

What happens if I do not vote?
After each election, the AEC will send a letter to all apparent non-voters requesting that they either provide a valid and sufficient reason for failing to vote or pay a $20 penalty.

If, within the time period specified on the notice, you fail to reply, cannot provide a valid and sufficient reason or decline to pay the $20 penalty, then the matter may be referred to a court. If the matter is dealt with in court and you are found guilty, you may be fined up to $180 plus court costs and a criminal conviction may be recorded against you.

http://www.aec.gov.au/faqs/voting_australia.htm

I learned how to make homemade Deodorant with my Young Living oils :)

Wait. Is that for dudes too? This guy at the Y could use some. Pee you. :afro:

Back