What did you learn today? Part II

Today I learnt that 4 hours of sleep, an a energy drink, and a presentation don't realy mix that well. I feel like a piece of anxious jello.

Never again, never again

Which exercises did you find beneficial? What weight did you use? I'm just starting with 6 lbs.

Russian twist ( I think that's the name) it was 10 lbs. I can feel it helped my back :)

Thanks to all who mentioned "not sleeping". Last night it happened to me! Thank you very much! :D

I learned that the landfill is acting up again and giving off hydrogen sulfide gas and today is Earth Day ! :mad: There hasn't been any complains for half a year or more and of
all the days to act up.

Maybe that's how the landfill celebrates Earth Day. ;)
UGH ! I sure hope not ! LOL! My daughter and granddaughter are coming over Sat. and staying over for Passover , I don't what my home
smelling like rotten eggs and burnt sulfide , I don't think that is Kosher ! :)

I still got my Prince Purple Rain concert program . My mom was and still is a fan lol she took us to see him the whole familia and my friend (who passed away) so I won't be bored. We ended up having a good time . I was still HS

I still got my Prince Purple Rain concert program . My mom was and still is a fan lol she took us to see him the whole familia and my friend (who passed away) so I won't be bored. We ended up having a good time . I was still HS
Wife and I had a dinner date w/another couple last night. The bar and grill place had a mix drink called "Purple Rain". Wife orderd one!!

Last edited:
UGH ! I sure hope not ! LOL! My daughter and granddaughter are coming over Sat. and staying over for Passover , I don't what my home
smelling like rotten eggs and burnt sulfide , I don't think that is Kosher ! :)

I'm assuming your house doesn't smell like "rotten eggs and burnt sulfide" if you don't live in a landfill. RME

Back