What did you learn today? Part II

I have no needs to check this out , I said I don't like to buy things on line.

We're not asking you to buy anything online, yikes. The link is there for you to review to understand what some of the members were explaining regarding how 2 day shipping is handled under Amazon Prime. sort of an "educate you" moment. Nobody ever said check it out and get it!

*thud*.

-------
oh forgot.. I'm in that elite club of the ignore list...;)

No... Amazon Prime has a free 2 day delivery service for any carrier but they use cheaper carrier such as USPS or other cheap carriers to save money. Reba might not to be able to get refund because she is NOT the shipper... but she could talk to Amazon and maybe they might give her credit such as one free month, voucher or something like that.

http://time.com/money/3955429/amazon-prime-late-deliveries/
Correct. With Amazon Prime I don't pay for shipping but the seller does. I got the order today that I was supposed to get Saturday, then Sunday. I notice the package had a label "Sunday delivery" on it. If the seller paid extra for that delivery, then the seller got ripped off by USPS.

I will be leaving feedback at Amazon.

Not many things are free today so I am surprise to hear that this is free. I don't buy online , I like to be able to see what I am going to buy before paying for it.
Most stuff is made so poorly today .
I pay a flat annual fee for Amazon Prime services. One of the services they provide is free 2-day shipping.

I'm in general very pleased with Amazon. It's the delivery services, especially USPS, that are disappointing.

I like Amazon because I can't easily get out to shop, and they have products that I can't get locally. I read the reviews for each product, and compare them with other vendors before making a purchase.

[QUOTE="LoveBlue]"Guaranteed two-day delivery is a big promise, and from Amazon.com Inc, it comes with a pretty hefty price tag of $99 a year"[/QUOTE]

See LB' post... Amazon Prime membership annual fee is $99 that includes free 2 day delivery.

You should check this out the Amazon Prime benefits: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-One-Year-Membership/dp/B00DBYBNEE
For the past three years, while I was in school, I got the student rate for Amazon Prime.

You are still young! And "hands-on" is the best way to learn. :) I have to tell you this, just to make you feel better: My buddy was drinking and realized his ear mold was too hard. He Popped it in the microwave with the idea to soften it, the HA still attached. Everything....melted....
Ooo, an expensive lesson!

I pay a flat annual fee for Amazon Prime services. One of the services they provide is free 2-day shipping.

I'm in general very pleased with Amazon. It's the delivery services, especially USPS, that are disappointing.

I like Amazon because I can't easily get out to shop, and they have products that I can't get locally. I read the reviews for each product, and compare them with other vendors before making a purchase.
I realize on line shopping is very helpful for some people , I was talking about how I feel about it . My granddaughter saw a pocketbook that she really liked
online, I knew it was going to poorly made but she really liked it . When I finally saw the pocketbook is was really junk but my granddaughter loved it and that is what count. The seller had good reviews , they happen to sell cheaply made pocketbooks . They're cute and kids love cute stuffs.

I realize on line shopping is very helpful for some people , I was talking about how I feel about it . My granddaughter saw a pocketbook that she really liked
online, I knew it was going to poorly made but she really liked it . When I finally saw the pocketbook is was really junk but my granddaughter loved it and that is what count. The seller had good reviews , they happen to sell cheaply made pocketbooks . They're cute and kids love cute stuffs.
Yes, there is even a place in the world for cheap products. They serve a purpose.

You are still young! And "hands-on" is the best way to learn. :) I have to tell you this, just to make you feel better: My buddy was drinking and realized his ear mold was too hard. He Popped it in the microwave with the idea to soften it, the HA still attached. Everything....melted....

Haha! I hope he could claim that on his insurance! :lol:

Yes, there is even a place in the world for cheap products. They serve a purpose.
I am very aware that some people can't afford to buy expensive things. I am talking one person , 'me' and I don't like to buy cheap stuff, it
doesn't last very long and you end up needing to replace it . So it made more sense to 'me' to spend a little more $$$ and buy something that will last
longer . I know some people can't afford to do this .

There's no guarantee about quality... cheap or not. Everyone rolls their dice on what they buy.

Sometimes cheap things last forever... Sometimes not... Vice versa for expensive things.

That there is nothing on tv tonight.

Last edited:
That the babies eagles on the live eagles cameras been named Freedom and Liberty . You could vote for their names and I voted for these .

Back