What did you get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

authentic

Reaction score
Traded in to get a new car, 2015 VW Mk7.

vwmk7_zpsfd166a5c.jpg

Now share with us what did you get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

WOW beautiful new car. I didn't even leave the house on Black Friday. I did a very tiny amount of shopping on line though. I have so many gifts to buy but no gift ideas.

Friday I put a book on hold at a chain book store. Figured, being Black Friday, it might take a little longer to get the email letting me know they have it on hold for me. I got the email yesterday. :o
I had gone to the store on Sunday to see if they had it (on hold or not) and it was on hold. So I got the book, on hold, before I got the email.
No online shopping yesterday. Did most of that the last 2 weeks.

Absolutely NOTHING! There isn't anything I really need

I got a few DVDs. That's it.

BTW... there is no more Black Friday. Now, it's Black Thursday. In a few years, it will be Black Wednesday.

We actually went Thursday morning to KMart's early Black Friday.

We bought quite a few board games that were an advertised special for the kids in the family.

Black Friday: boots, scarf, cami top, and cozy socks
Cyber Monday: cami top and some lingerie :naughty:

Stayed home on Black Friday. Cyber Monday I ordered a new hard drive for my computer.

Nothing on Black Friday, the lines and crowds just aren't worth it to me. Cyber Monday I found a great deal on lingerie but I didn't find anything for my family as I had hoped. Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking.

We actually went Thursday morning to KMart's early Black Friday.

We bought quite a few board games that were an advertised special for the kids in the family.

Here's a bit of "did you know", that Maine is one of I think 3 states that does not allow big dept stores to open on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. There's a special dispensation from the Pope for LL Bean which is open 24 hrs a day, 365 days per year.

That part about the pope is supposed to be funny! Not true. I don't know how LL Bean gets to be open on those days. :lol:

Here's a bit of "did you know", that Maine is one of I think 3 states that does not allow big dept stores to open on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. There's a special dispensation from the Pope for LL Bean which is open 24 hrs a day, 365 days per year.

That part about the pope is supposed to be funny! Not true. I don't know how LL Bean gets to be open on those days. :lol:
I love trivia, and that's a new one to me.

Our Thanksgiving gathering didn't happen until one o'clock, and I was only responsible for desserts, so we had lots of time.

We went out for a fast food breakfast too. When I was a kid, holidays were really boring . I like being able to do something other than just hang about the house.

Nothing, just worked both days.

Back