What did you get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Nothing, just worked both days.

I hope you don't work in retail on Black Friday's, eww. Sorry to hear that if you do!

I love trivia, and that's a new one to me.

Our Thanksgiving gathering didn't happen until one o'clock, and I was only responsible for desserts, so we had lots of time.

We went out for a fast food breakfast too. When I was a kid, holidays were really boring . I like being able to do something other than just hang about the house.

Oh my, I wish I wasn't such a homebody, I really dislike going out of the house. I have to push myself, and the older I get the worse it is! I really don't like that about myself. Always been that way, even as a youngster, before I was deafened.

In contrast my husband and daughter are very outgoing, social butterflies.:lol: My husband even has guy friends who "do lunch" like a bunch of ladies sometimes. Me ... I'll just have a sandwich at home, thank you all the same.

I do have a friend that I walk with occasionally, to keep from being a complete hermit.

I don't work in retail, I work in UPS warehouse... last night was a nightmare with so much volumes.

I hope you don't work in retail on Black Friday's, eww. Sorry to hear that if you do!

I don't work in retail, I work in UPS warehouse... last night was a nightmare with so much volumes.

Wow, a place I wouldn't want to work this time of year, my sympathies.

Now don't go throwing my packages around! :lol:

Oooh, was Monday your B-day? Happy belated if so. :lol:

No Monday was not my B day it's on Dec 7 , but :ty: for the B day wish. I am sorry for the confusing , my sister send it to me in the mail and came on Monday .

Thank you for the B day Reba .

I bought my first Blu-Ray movie: Magic Mike. I also bought Christmas tree, two lights and sweatshirt.

Oh man, I bet you ARE extremely busy this time of year! :/
I hope all goes well over the next few weeks of holiday volumes.

I am sorry to hear that . Maybe you could made some gifts like nice cookies.
Everyone love homemade cookies.
Still would have to pay for ingredients lol ;). Some day I'd like to do that or make desserts or something. Cookies- my mom's chocolate chip cookies reigns supreme for holidays and birthdays though she does do as much the older she gets (doesn't care for the mess of cooking lol).

My family is okay with me not being able to give gifts (been through this before too unfortunately). Maybe I'll come up with something.. not sure what though.

No Monday was not my B day it's on Dec 7 , but :ty: for the B day wish. I am sorry for the confusing , my sister send it to me in the mail and came on Monday .

Thank you for the B day Reba .
Wow, your birthday is on Pearl Harbor Day, and one day before TCS's. :lol:

Wow, your birthday is on Pearl Harbor Day, and one day before TCS's. :lol:

And one day after Chicagoblue's . We have 3 b days in a row here. Yeah I know it on Pear Harbor Day but not the same year .

And one day after Chicagoblue's . We have 3 b days in a row here. Yeah I know it on Pear Harbor Day but not the same year .

Speaking of my 31st, still working on my plans for that day. Hopefully I'll know more by tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best.

O_o A little early for that, dontcha think? My birthday is still over 75 hours away.

my stupid auto spellcheck made thread into 'threat' . Too early for what , I was saying we are talking about birthdays more than Black Friday /cyber Monday.

my stupid auto spellcheck made thread into 'threat' . Too early for what , I was saying we are talking about birthdays more than Black Friday /cyber Monday.

A little early for birthday talk, hmm? Need to have solid plans for that to happen, which I don't have-- yet. Will know more in about 24 hours.

After, Black Friday traded my iphone 4 for iphone 5c and LG Tablet :)

Back