What did you dream about last night?

anybody got more stories to tell? as usual, I don't remember my dreams :( I do know that at times, I am either of the followings: searching for something, flying, in a tv show or movies and being one of the characters... and some others... I don't know bah

I dont remeber what i dream about last night, but i rember the night before, that i was send to Iraq.

I had a really good dream last night, Matter of facts I been thinking about it all day today. :giggle:

Well, If you have to know what it was about, I would tell you but I would not reveal an alldeaf member's name which is a guy of course. ;)

What happen was this guy and I were in this dark house which had one light that made the room more darker, We were kidnapped of course by some one who was jealous that he and I spoke, She came in with a gun and wanted to know which one he would choose to be with, Of course he was speechless and confused what would happen if he choose, So all sudden the light started flicking and flicking numeric of times someone grabbed my arm which I couldn't tell who did until I was outside where it was day light He saves me, We ran into the woods just kept running and running non stoppable, until we got as far as possible away from the person who kidnapped us. We got to this place where they had a beautiful waterfalls, never seen before in my life, We looked each other eyes to eyes and share a passion kiss, it was non-stoppable too :thumb: Then He got on his knees and ask me to be his future, his princess of course not asking me to marry him, I grabbed his hands gentle and pulled him up toward to me and said to him, Kiss me again. That was the end of my dream. ;) I hope I do have more dreams about him again. :giggle:

Cheri said:
I had a really good dream last night, Matter of facts I been thinking about it all day today. :giggle:

Well, If you have to know what it was about, I would tell you but I would not reveal an alldeaf member's name which is a guy of course. ;)

What happen was this guy and I were in this dark house which had one light that made the room more darker, We were kidnapped of course by some one who was jealous that he and I spoke, She came in with a gun and wanted to know which one he would choose to be with, Of course he was speechless and confused what would happen if he choose, So all sudden the light started flicking and flicking numeric of times someone grabbed my arm which I couldn't tell who did until I was outside where it was day light He saves me, We ran into the woods just kept running and running non stoppable, until we got as far as possible away from the person who kidnapped us. We got to this place where they had a beautiful waterfalls, never seen before in my life, We looked each other eyes to eyes and share a passion kiss, it was non-stoppable too :thumb: Then He got on his knees and ask me to be his future, his princess of course not asking me to marry him, I grabbed his hands gentle and pulled him up toward to me and said to him, Kiss me again. That was the end of my dream. ;) I hope I do have more dreams about him again. :giggle:

OMG.....sounds like a romantic dream *dreamily sighing*

can't remember the dream last night but i remember the dream last week.. that i was in the ocean where i'm in middle of no where floating waiting for help to arrive for months.. i'm laying on the rack where the ship sank almost similar to the movie "castaway" but i'm not on island.

I had a very strange dream about being at the doctor, and he was asking me about some wounds I have on my left arm. :wtf:

I have some very weird dreams, though! :lol:

Nowadays, it's quite common for me not to remember what I dreamt the night before. However, I could remember my dream from last night somewhat vaguely.

It was all these people who kept coming up to me asking for help while I was volunteering at the Deaflympics. I think I knew some of the people and some not. But I dunno what does it signify. :dunno: *humph*

I dreamt that I was in the woods with a female friend of mine. I was carrying a camera with me, and I went down a little slope and then I saw a pole on the other side of the hill, and it had a bear or something holding onto it. I wanted to take a picture of it, but I felt it was too far away.

So I went up the slope to get the other side, and there weren't any trees when I got closer. Then it suddenly went from daytime to nighttime and I could see the moon. Then I noticed that my friend wasn't with me, and something suddenly grab a hold of me and started to pull me and swing me in circle. I couldn't see what was holding me, but it did feel very real, and I didn't like how I felt when that happened to me. I didn't turn around to look at who it was, I woke up instead.

It could had been a bear or a big guy or something. It was scary... whew.

I dream about

going to the doctor. And he gave me medicine.
And it looked like poison, it was strange looking.

So I woke up...

Today, I am going to the doctor...
and I will tell him that I have this dream last night.

And I hope he doesn't give me something that would harm me. :ugh2:

I dreamt that i was eating a large marshmallow...

when I woke up, my pillow was gone, there were feathers all over and my cats were staring at me from atop the dresser....

DreamDeaf said:
I dreamt that i was eating a large marshmallow...

when I woke up, my pillow was gone, there were feathers all over and my cats were staring at me from atop the dresser....

LOL! Quiet a dream wasn't it?

Meg said:
Not going to reveal my risque dream from last night :nono: :whistle: :nana:

I am going to reveal Meg's dreaming last night. :naughty: She was crying because he married now. I found a magazine under her pillow pictures of him. :aw:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh! But...but...but...I thought this was Meg's dream...the person that she loves...dang.

divinedogs1gc.jpg

Oceanbreeze said:
I had a very strange dream about being at the doctor, and he was asking me about some wounds I have on my left arm. :wtf:

I have some very weird dreams, though! :lol:

Obviously, you were six million dollars man !! :ugh:

Attachments

• 6million_02.jpg
    6million_02.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
I cant really remember, but I know it was reaaaally cool, but my baby woke me up cu he was hungry, and I remember thinking 'darn, i woke up'

Back