What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.. I played Mortal Kombat, went to work, bought a couple of dresses, stopped by a friend's house, played some more Mortal Kombat, and now I'm here.

I worked out today, a maximum of 2 to 3 hours. :) Been working on my entire body group. Feel great. Now I need to start thinking about a 5.1 mile run. Woo! Alameda-Ocean Drive, be prepared to get run over!

Right now, I'm gonna take a shower, plan on getting free ticket from Fandango.com to watch Horrible Bosses; and then carry on with my life tomorrow.

Life's grand....

Went to work, went to see my pastor and another friend of mine in the hospital, took my grandpa's table top police scanner to radio shack to have it programmed only to find out Radio Shack no longer provides this service. Went back to work, came home, tried messing with said scanner with no luck, went back to work again, came home, ate some dinner, then watched a movie with my DD, ran a shower for her, and now I'm here. I like days where I stay busy all day.

Was supposed to go out tonight, but I ended up opting to stay home. Too tired. Been too busy of a week. Tomorrow's Friday !!!

I went outside and investigated a dead rooster. My family dog killed the bastard. :lol: The dog got some battle wounds. Im going to have to bury the fucker as soon as possible.

I went outside and investigated a dead rooster. My family dog killed the bastard. :lol: The dog got some battle wounds. Im going to have to bury the fucker as soon as possible.

Well at least you don't have to worry about the rooster flogging you anymore! :lol: I halfway want to take my neighbor's duck dog into the chicken house with me and tell her to 'fetch' and see what she comes back with. :lol: I'm betting she'll return with a 15 lb. rooster that's flapping and squawking for all it's got! :P

Worked from 5.30am until 12 noon. Came home. Had some beer - today was International Beer Day!! Talked to two of my best friends. Chilled. Had a shower. Ordered dinner. Ate dinner. Now about to hit the sack... and it's only 8.42PM!!!

I am inspector issues lots of pretty tough! I am inspector search something aware it!

Lazed around - read a book (almost finished). Wished I was able to do more lessons with ASL and wished I had someone to practice on Skype with.

keeping warm , got a cold, reading about early deaths in time between 6th century up to 18th century, fascinating..tame death, bad deaths, ordinary deaths,royal deaths, knights death, witches deaths, and sudden deaths that send off villagers in full blown spiritual panics....wow

keeping warm , got a cold, reading about early deaths in time between 6th century up to 18th century, fascinating..tame death, bad deaths, ordinary deaths,royal deaths, knights death, witches deaths, and sudden deaths that send off villagers in full blown spiritual panics....wow

Sounds like interesting reads! What are the names of the books you are reading?

Hope you feel better soon!

Trying sooooo hard to pack up but I cant get focus. My hubby thought there was something wrong with me yesterday because I slept the day away and then went to bed around 8PM without getting anything done. Usually, I am very "on the go" person but yesterday and today, I just dont have the energy.

Trying sooooo hard to pack up but I cant get focus. My hubby thought there was something wrong with me yesterday because I slept the day away and then went to bed around 8PM without getting anything done. Usually, I am very "on the go" person but yesterday and today, I just dont have the energy.

hmm.. I'd worry too.

hmm.. I'd worry too.

I spent all day Monday and Tuesday moving the other teacher's and my stuff/furniture in and out of classrooms that are in different wings at my work. That was hard hard physical work..plus, on Wed I picked up the patio furniture that I bought from my friend and set it up. I think I overdid it on those three days and my body just doesnt want to work.

I just need to build up my energy again.

I spent all day Monday and Tuesday moving the other teacher's and my stuff/furniture in and out of classrooms that are in different wings at my work. That was hard hard physical work..plus, on Wed I picked up the patio furniture that I bought from my friend and set it up. I think I overdid it on those three days and my body just doesnt want to work.

I just need to build up my energy again.

no wonder you're tired.

I am search find resolve lots of wonder think myself figure pretty sound!

no wonder you're tired.

Yea but what's weird is that I am mentally tired as well and I dont know why. Physically I can understand but mentally, I just dont want to think. Maybe I did a lot of thinking with trying to organize my and the other teacher's junk. :lol:

I was busy being professional and proper all day. Now I am here to play with my friends.:P

Yea but what's weird is that I am mentally tired as well and I dont know why. Physically I can understand but mentally, I just dont want to think. Maybe I did a lot of thinking with trying to organize my and the other teacher's junk. :lol:

Does it has to do with your mess house? I watched on a TV show about a hoarder that make some people clouding in their mind not dealing with cleaning it up. That's all I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back