What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some work this morning. Got paid with solid silver. Amazing.

Unscrewing A/C vents and vacuuming up the dust inside....changing filters, etc. Up and down the ladder cleaning pictures, silk flowers, I'm really tired.....Now I've got to tackle all the beveled mirrors and glass tables....Feel sure we're gonna order out for Chinese tonight...but I've got a good workout today and the dustballs have rolled on down to a ghost town near Tombstone...good riddance!

chinese take-out? better make sure your shitter's prepared and working :lol:

it would suck if this happens
81069874.jpg

Coins? They are often worth more than the silver content.

Actually, yes. But I think there's more value in the melt value of the silver with these coins.

Four rolls of JFK 1964 Half Dollars. One has never been opened. I don't think that's bad for a morning of work.

Actually, yes. But I think there's more value in the melt value of the silver with these coins.

Four rolls of JFK 1964 Half Dollars. One has never been opened. I don't think that's bad for a morning of work.

Nope. You are lucky today!

:ty:, i still got a long way to go, im learning, its my first year in Deaf Pools, I buggered the game at the end when i nominated AND missed it, duh me LOL

the game was double with the best player in the club, HE was the winning factor not me LO, sorry to mislead but yah IF i didnt missed the ball (that is i didnt even make the white ball TOUCH) it was incredibly embarrassing , lesson learnt that if want to touch PUSH the ball to if it moves who cares i was too stupid to let it try touch and not move the next ball. OH WELL

BUT yah Im not half bad, good start for the first timer in Deaf pools, its becoming a great thing in life, good excuse to be at Deaf Club ALL DAY, chatting, having laughs, and on the serious side, playing pool. But yah i got the hint that im gonna get a prize at end of year in prizegiving probably only worth 3 beers. lol

chinese take-out? better make sure your shitter's prepared and working :lol:

it would suck if this happens
81069874.jpg

Ahh, hehaw...2 and one half baths, 3 "shitters"....(that's a very Southern word, ain't it?).....have a book in mine..."The Bathroom Trivia Book", nuggets of knowledge for America's favorite reading room(s)....

After work, stayed inside at home. It's got to be the muggiest, most humid day of the summer. I actually want Fall !!! :lol:

My finished project!!!

Yay! I love black!

Attachments

• cabinet3.jpg
    cabinet3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 13
  • cabinet4.jpg
    cabinet4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
hmmmmm........ I think you should put a white tabletop (a cloth with lace trims) for that. or maybe not. :dunno:

It is not a table...it is a built in cabinet.

Besides if I was going to put a table top, I would go with a loud color like blue, red or maybe light brown but white with lace, no. I hate lace. sorry.

It is not a table...it is a built in cabinet.

Besides if I was going to put a table top, I would go with a loud color like blue, red or maybe light brown but white with lace, no. I hate lace. sorry.

I dunno what's it called. some kind of cloth you put on top of it.

Personally I hate those doilys.

I like the cabinet just the way it is. Good job, Shel! (I liked your pix on FB!)

Edit: Sorry -- don't mean to offend anyone who does like doilies.

They did warn me. I'm well past both, and still waiting on the extra weight. I have the opposite problem. Metabolism of a humming bird and always trying to gain weight.

I wish I had that problem! My only problem is I have this love-hate thing with food. I love the taste of it, but I hate it's after effects! Kind of like good beer, it tastes good, but you know you're gonna get a gut after a while! :lol:

Dresser runner.

That was what I was thinking of...I would put one on a black table. Maybe not white lace but definitely one with some strong color.

However, on this built in cabinet, we tend to put our mail, keys, change and crap on it so a table runner would constantly fall off or be pushed around. :lol:

Yea, I can see a table runner looking good on it but we use this a LOT so it wouldnt be feasible.

Thanks Jiro for the idea!

Shel, your cabinet looks AWESOME! If I get a place of my own, I'm putting you in charge of design. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back