What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent mucho time outside working with trimming trees, checking the inground sprinklers (getting ready to winterize, they will be blown out tomorrow), let the cats play in the leaves (they loved it!)

Caught up on some movies this weekend. Haven't really watched movies lately. It was nice.

So f****** pissed off right now. Nothing I can do about it. Ugh!!! At least my hubby and I are fine and he is the one who I have to live with. LOL!

Went to a wedding on Saturday. There is WAY too much drama with weddings. Please, someone remind me about this if I ever decide to get married again!!!

went to a restaurant in my hometown to have a nice breakfast with my friend and parents.. we exchanged many funny stories and had a good laugh..then went to a few stores with her. now i'm working on an essay

several hours of volunteering at the shelter. We have a basic dog training class for the shelter dogs specifically and especially for the dogs involved in the behavioral modification program where I volunteer. The class for 6 weeks and you must commit<if you decide to join in> to taking the same shelter dog through the class each time for an hour. Unless "your" dog gets adopted...or otherwise... but I've been through several times now. Today my dog from last week wasn't available <she was in Isolation-illness; so can't have out with other dogs> so I took an cute and spunky 5 mo. old Blue Tick Beagle pup to the class. What fun:)
so with the driving to there and back, and the paperwork after <also I spent extra time playing with him in a room so he could just "be a puppy"> that has been what I've mostly done today-

Been reading, went to 2 grocery store for a few needed items, then to pharmacy for mother. Back home, just chillin and surfin and readin.

Bought two varieties of chrysathemums, two pairs of winter pants for me, socks and a Dremel tool for my husband.

Then on to Sam's Club. Beggin Strips for the dogs, milk, melatonin, and two boxes of Smore's kits, which were on sale for $6.81 per box. So now I own 36 Hershey bars! :)

Forgot the hot chocolate, so we must buy some later after the lumberyard run.

Holiday fun!

I had a holiday day off. yay. i did run and did some errands. recently I dropped kids off to friends house. I am in a children free house for a few hours. YAY! its been so LONG!. kitties flirt me. :P

:wave:wow Bott can I come to your house to share your Hershey bars??
I can bring the hot cocoa:wave:

On my way out to buy canned air. The XBox is having issues. Cats had a wrestling match near it and it's got cat hair in it.

outside is so nice and warm. Im going to get a hot cocoa with marshmallow now. lol! BRB

:wave:wow Bott can I come to your house to share your Hershey bars??
I can bring the hot cocoa:wave:

That would be good, I definitely have a surplus until I next have visitors! :wave:

way too hot for me. had to keep A/C on at full blast while I slept. I think my friends sleeping over were freezing. they had a cold :(

yummy almost finishing the hot cocoa. oh well. lol one more hour to go before i get back to mom duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back