What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taught water aerobics this morning, then came home for lunch and a little nap. ;-).

Tonight I pack the car for my last outdoor art fair of the year, but I'll have to get up at 4:00 in the freakin' AM tomorrow!

I try fix wireless Internet all night...no luck :(

Then bad asthma lead cough all night, no sleep.

Go elder luncheon today, and book fair. Now work. Ready sleep...will go bonfire party tonight if still awake 6:00.

I try fix wireless Internet all night...no luck :(

Then bad asthma lead cough all night, no sleep.

Go elder luncheon today, and book fair. Now work. Ready sleep...will go bonfire party tonight if still awake 6:00.

My asthma is bad this time of year also. Do you have a rescue inhaler?

baking bread then grocery shopping

Too hot for bread baking here. Have to wait another month or so. Then I plan on getting a bunch ready in the freezer to last. I figure, if I bake 6 loaves a week and we eat 3 a week, then I should get quite a bit stored.

Home baked bread is so good that we tend to eat more of it than store bought. That's why I say 3 a week. If it's store bought, then 1 loaf goes 1 1/2 weeks.

My asthma is bad this time of year also. Do you have a rescue inhaler?

I have four rescue inhaler (purse, work, car, bedside) I take as needed about three times per day all year round, plus two preventative inhaler (one purple, one brown) i take every day twice each, plus a nebuliser for when get very bad. My asthma not well control. Live mouldy counters not help!!!!

Just got home from a long and exhausting day at work. Very unusual for a Friday for me. Sinking into bath now with wine!! I'll prolly fall asleep :lol:

Got my mammo done, went to a funeral (91 year old dear friend of family), met with landlord to go over "to do list" before I buy the house from him. We hope to go to settlement before the end of the year. Thinking about running to Lowe's to look for some things.

Just got home from a long and exhausting day at work. Very unusual for a Friday for me. Sinking into bath now with wine!! I'll prolly fall asleep :lol:

I want to take that bath now but my son is awake. I am so ready to go to sleep now.

I didn't fall asleep, after all. And now SO is out picking up some take-out food for us. I'm famished !! (I'll prolly eat and THEN fall asleep :lol: ) It's only 8:45 pm !! Man what a party pooper I am :lol:

Awesome day today. Went to lunch with an old Deaf friend today, Took my nationals and PASSED!!! and then my SO took me out to dinner!!

Could not ask for a better day!! :)

Congrats Babyblue!

Worked and then raked up 8 bags of leaves and mowed the lawn (probably for the last time this year). I am thinking maybe the seasons should be renamed ... instead of spring, summer, fall and winter, maybe they should be called planting, mowing, raking and shovelling. ;-)

I just preordered iPhone4S with Verizon

and now the Patient Bear awaits....

30n9aix.jpg

Awesome day today. Went to lunch with an old Deaf friend today, Took my nationals and PASSED!!! and then my SO took me out to dinner!!

Could not ask for a better day!! :)

Congratulations!

I just preordered iPhone4S with Verizon

and now the Patient Bear awaits....

71037_57908559714_5346814_n.jpg

I think you will like iPhone 4S. I have the iPhone 4 and I LOVE it. Plus there is Verizon signals just about everywhere, except for the farm where I work at, haha!

I think you will like iPhone 4S. I have the iPhone 4 and I LOVE it. Plus there is Verizon signals just about everywhere, except for the farm where I work at, haha!

exactly why I'm coughing up a little more $$$ for coverage.

Sprint has unlimited data plan but Verizon has 2gb limit. and that's of no concern to me since I doubt I'm gonna reach anywhere close to 2gb limit in a month. coverage's more important than data limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back