What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You purposely went to a public beach and walked NAKED?? :shock: Please tell me you live in a nudist colony. If that happened here you would have been ticketed for public indecency and likely been transported to the local hospital to have a mental evaluation done to determine if you are in fact sane or not.

waaah, naw i was saying river, not beach um, i was joking...
i made it all up
Sorry you fell for it LOL

waaah, naw i was saying river, not beach um, i was joking...
i made it all up
Sorry you fell for it LOL

... is there a reason to make up such a fantasy?

haw haw hawm geee relax...
i really got you right?
:lol::lol::laugh2:
yes i was being naughty to see how people might react but your first serious post kinda put me off the idea to make people ride along a big joke...

smiles...:P

oh god you're boring...its summer here, i forgot its winter over, there but en again must be funny if you'd think someone would.. lol... im just in a mood fof pranks, not a serious one. dammit...chll out...

its so... a good target for pranks under the heading 'whar did you do today?'
just bordom and hell no i won't...

get over it, its just a harmless prank... ok what did i do, saw ranchsliders, played with a dobermann and coco, measuring for the sliding doors, and this prank, and for lunch i ate an unusal pie of minced pork and egg, it was strangely en now im been playing 'big race usa' pinball, its so freaking unreal... fantastic game and will watch a dvd soon

awkward...... :io:

do you prefer a what did you do today to go like "why why do people walk to beaches with nothing on? why are there nude beaches? are there any ivy leagues chicks at the nudes beaches? oh i want to marry a catholic nudist, because they are the most intelligent and richest catholic? and as a husband I might save money during summer because i dont have to buy swimwear.

do you prefer a what did you do today to go like "why why do people walk to beaches with nothing on? why are there nude beaches? are there any ivy leagues chicks at the nudes beaches? oh i want to marry a catholic nudist, because they are the most intelligent and richest catholic? and as a husband I might save money during summer because i dont have to buy swimwear.

you can go ahead and make a new thread about nudie beach fun.

so far, breakfast, dogs out and in. See my mom later-

so far for me - breakfast, putting everything back into the kitchen freezer from the deep freeze, writing out a bunch of dairy-free recipes from a library book, cleaning the bathroom and drying out my art cabinet. Sprinkler head blew and soaked the cabinet, no damage to stuff inside.

Dixie, Jiro and Grummer-

In Columbia, MO, there was (not sure about now) a nude beach area at a lake behind the Kraft Foods plant. Got to go deep into the woods there. Also, here in the Palm Beach County area, there used to be (don't know about now) a nude beach at the ocean. There were signs posted so people did get upset at the nudity as they were forewarned.

Kristina, sorry about your cabinet!

if you have any time, I'd be interested to read a couple of the dairy-free recipes.

Kristina, sorry about your cabinet!

if you have any time, I'd be interested to read a couple of the dairy-free recipes.

I'll start a thread in the LifeStyle section for dairy free options. That way anybody can add to it.

But Columbia, MO is a big town and on top of that MO is just full of strange people anyway.

Dixie, Jiro and Grummer-

In Columbia, MO, there was (not sure about now) a nude beach area at a lake behind the Kraft Foods plant. Got to go deep into the woods there. Also, here in the Palm Beach County area, there used to be (don't know about now) a nude beach at the ocean. There were signs posted so people did get upset at the nudity as they were forewarned.
You're talking about Finger Lakes, and nude swimming has been banned. It has been blamed for the E.Coli outbreaks there. :roll:

But Columbia, MO is a big town and on top of that MO is just full of strange people anyway.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back