What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...I need a vacation away from home. Like a resort...I would love to join my brotherand his girlfriend for a skiing trip during President's Day weekend. They are going to a resort in farrrrrrrrr Western Maryland. My brother has been begging me for my hubby and I to join them. I will talk to my hubby about it.

I hope you won't let the issue continue to hover above your head at resort :)

I've been looking around for a relaxing resort too for my family. a little weekend getaway but no idea where. just anywhere warm in south.

I've been looking around for a relaxing resort too for my family. a little weekend getaway but no idea where. just anywhere warm in south.

The funny thing is that I dont think about it when I am relaxing at home. I am always thinking of my lesson plans, what clothes my son should wear, what to pack for his and my lunches, and if my hubby is not horny (just kidding). LOL!

As far as "relaxing"...I learned the hard way...(several break-downs)...now I've slowed down a hell of a lot. Relaxing only came known to me via age...now I realize that the housework & laundry ain't going anywhere...we can always "order out" if I don't feel like cooking...list goes on and on.
I, too, worked 2 jobs and raised a family single-handily. I'm raising another "family of 3"...at 64....be good to urself...

The funny thing is that I dont think about it when I am relaxing at home. I am always thinking of my lesson plans, what clothes my son should wear, what to pack for his and my lunches, and if my hubby is not horny (just kidding). LOL!

that! put that aside and think about nothing when you relax :D

that's why you have a hubby. he will do the worrying & stressing for you while you relax. and vice versa.

I finally made it out to the beach for a walk. A little chilly but had an awesome time. Also saw about 30 Fish places I have to try soon.

You have a bed here Jiro!:naughty:

I worked on a lot of projects. I also found out how surprisingly easy logarithms are. I hate the last couple weeks of a semester... They can really tire a person out.

HMM did I just see Dixie offering Jiro her bed? LOL (bolts and hide and whistles)

that! put that aside and think about nothing when you relax :D

that's why you have a hubby. he will do the worrying & stressing for you while you relax. and vice versa.

Today, i relaxed so far since I am not working. My son is at school, hubby is here, brother is at his girlfriend's. :D

So far today, I have gotten hubby off to work at 5am, drove family to IHOP for breakfast (MIL's treat since all contents of fridge was in coolers), went to the bank and 2 libraries, unpacked coolers back to the fridge, made lunch, dusted, vacuumed, swept and mopped. Now I am relaxing online before I fix dinner and take food from deep freeze and put back into the fridge's freezer. Had to replace something since the freezer was not working right. Fridge was not quite a year old. Warranty expires the end of this month.

worked out, then met friend for Tai Chi, let dogs outside numerous times and spent time enjoying them, had car in for oil change, did laundry, enjoying time on AD...

Spent time at my daughter's house playing with the kids while my husband helped do a wall mount for their tv. Tired.

I went to work. Then I went to the uni to get an official transcript to send to USDA. Then I went back to work and now I'm home.

I went to the Beach........Again. :) Sunny and mid 60's today

i went walking to the river naked and four more joined in, not sure whats going on, so they asked me if this is green day or clothless day, i said no, its my naked day just for kicks(had towel on my shoulder with a bag for clothes -in case goes wrong) , guess what they laiughed and decided to join anyway so ...at tea time it was stirring, we were in the newspapers (sightings) thanksfully no photos but LOL, everyone atuilially believed it was something to do with going against swimwear, thinking we were some kind of green freaks LOL its hilarious

and no i didnt get laid,but one of whom rambled on about something like 'god's children' we supposed to be naked... weird !! also i did i want to piss them off and see if i get arrasted , nope...totally fucked up LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back