What did you do for July 4th weekend??

Blackpaws76

Reaction score
Hope everyone had GREAT July 4th weekend! My family and I went to my parent's for the weekend for July 4th and my mom's birthday on July 5th! My son was so excited to see the fireworks for the first time!! Also my parents just build the playset (swings and slide and monkey bars) for the grandchildren! They were so proud to see the grandchildren playing on their playset!

Went to Baltimore Inner Harbor with my family and a friend. Hung out at the harbor until the fireworks show started. It rained off and on but it was nice and cool as opposed to be hot and humid like usual. No complaints there and we had a great time. :)

Not much. Had a cookout. Went to the mall a couple times with different family members. Ate out a few times. Good time to have a lot of family here though. :D

It was ok for me... I went to two different cookouts..One was on Friday afternoon. It rained almost all morning on Friday. so I watched lot of christmas movies on lifetime channel on Friday. lol. we didnt go to watch fireworks orginally as planned due dizzy and vertigo attacks due to meniere's disease so stayed home to watch fireworks and dateline about tornado 2008 on tv.

Then Saturday I went and see several of old friends at restaurant in Conway... the thunderstorm came and it was bad. lot of people were telling me to come home. they r idiot i wouldnt want to drive home in rains? lol it was great to see them again! hehe!

Then yesterday afternoon I went and saw my best friend and hanged out with her at my second momma's house. after that I went to my brother's house for a late 4th cook out/celebration to celebrate my niece's newborn baby as she had the baby yesterday.

I watched the West sky for short time as it finally cleared up so it was awesome to see moon near saturn and Mars!

so overall I had a nice weekend... :)

i had 15 people came over my apt, swiming, chatted, cook out 10am to 5pm then all of us went to Point Mallard Festville for firework, it was very wonderful and blasted time... :D

We stayed home and we had a cook-out. My step-son, his wife and their baby daughter came here to visited with us from Oklahoma. We spent time each other. They went out to watch the fireworks but I didn't watch it because I babysat my grandaughter. We had wonderful time.

3rd of july -- i worked then my mom and i went shopping for my b day and got some new outfits..... then my friend came to see me and we went to fireworks at the park.

4th of july -- I worked again. *groans* then i picked up my friend and we went to my aunts to cookout and swimming - played volleyball ( I stink at volleyball) LOL.... then went to see my grandparents for a lil bit then watched cubs vs cardinals game and hung out with a friend.

5th of july -- my friend and i went to st louis to watch cardinals vs cubs game -- oh man at the end was a hot game.... disappointed cubs lost but i'm glad it was a good game and had a blast then hung out a little bit in st louis then headed back my house

6th -- worked from 9 til 5 pm then had cake n ice cream for my b day. overall it was a good weekend. :)

I had a blast time in Philly on the 4th of July with my buddies. :giggle:

Are you kidding me!? I dont recall anything, but I'll tell you this, based on the pictures I was shown, I was one hell of a bad boy! LOL

Hosted a gathering on the 4th, went to a party on the 5th, and, by Sunday, ended up with a bruised rib, bruises under my chin and arm, and memories of a fun weekend.

Life is good.

NWSAD tournament (region deaf softball tourney). Thats whole weekend to play and get dirty. It was great weekend for me :]

Me and 3 of my friends went to the beach, also camping in the forest and it was so fun! :)

Went to see parade then watch movie "WANTED" in OC. Unfortunately, I became ill in the afternoon with fever of 101.5 for whole weekend!! :( At least I enjoyed part of the holiday!

Went to see parade then watch movie "WANTED" in OC. Unfortunately, I became ill in the afternoon with fever of 101.5 for whole weekend!! :( At least I enjoyed part of the holiday!

Sorry to hear that you got sick. I hope you will feel better soon! ;)

My brother and his family were in town.

We had a BBW... ribs, chicken, burgers, brats, hot dogs, shrimp... YUM!

We had plenty of leftovers. So, that's pretty much the only thing I ate all weekend. ;)

Anyways, the BBQ was at my parent's house on Friday. After the BBQ, we went to someone else's house (parent's friends) to watch the fireworks. They live 3/4 mile from where the fireworks are launched. So, it was a good show.

On Saturday, we went to my sister's boyfriend's house for another BBQ. We actually cooked a few things and brought a bunch of leftovers from the day before.

On Sunday, my brother and his family left. That was when the rest of us just stayed home and rested. :)

What I did do for 4th of July- Help my family this weekend work on boat.

I was working, but I got to see the beautiful fireworks. ;)

almost 2 hours to camping..... About 15 deaf people there! :)

Back