Votes: 3 5.4%
  • red

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • something else

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • multicolor, mix

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
My hair is auburn, which is a mix of brown and red. Red shows as a tinge.

My eyebrows and lashes are very dark brown, if not black.

About the Color of a Hair

I was born sandy white blonde hair beautifully, then when I was about 7 it turned little bit brown more of a mixed later it turned to medium brown later to dark brown, but when I'm in the sun it changes my hair color to almost red Yikkkkkesss, I have bleached my hair to blonde and I looks like a movie star, too hot laughing and I looks good in blended color the best and I no longers bleached my hair, those chemical aren't good, so I just highlighted blonde, it looks better than bleached blonde.

My friend's mother died from bleaching her hair too much for many years, lead to breast cancer. Chemical are not good!

It's fun to change color, but chemical is serious, I reduced using color treatment from on then.

Dark Brown, but got dye highlight of dirty blonde with caramel color...

Loving it... Thanks to my sister.. she does hair things on me all the time... :)
*she is good at it*

I have a light brown hair. But when i'm in the shower my hair is wet, It looks like a dark brown. I wanted to get highlights but my mom wouldn't let me. She likes my natural hair color. But oh well.

I had light blond hair as a child and now it is a sandy color.

I have dark brown hair (with a bit gray, not much) and brown eyes. I get tan easily, which I already have now and that I am still out for beach almost every day since I arrived to Costa Rica from Massachusetts. The weather has been great so far...

When I was a baby, I had a bright red hair but as I become kid, it became blond..in my teenage years, I had dirty blond hair then now I have light brown hair with faint blond tips or streaks

I have auburn hair and started going gray at 16. I used to dye to keep the auburn and cover the gray, but gave up the dye jobs a few years ago due to allergies. I am now auburn, mostly brown with a stripe of gray in front and a splatter of gray all over.

Back