• something else

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • multicolor, mix

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
What color is your hair?

Do you dyed your hair or bleach it or used permanent color?

If ya bald, then vote 'something else'

When growing up, I had dark blond hair. Now I have light brown hair with red tint in it. If i grow a beard it's bright red.

I have black hair with brown highlights naturally but i've permantly dyed it red and blonde and brown

I used to have reddish-brown hair.

Now it's salt and pepper; all the red hairs turned white, and the brown hairs are still brown. My bangs are almost all white.

I don't color my hair but some people ask if I do; they think my "stripes" are fake, ha, ha.

Had dye mine as FROST but now I have my hair as natural like mix (red, brown, and blonde) and ofc GRAY!

Oh you cant see mine in that picture... I had it GEL and made it look like DARK.

Last edited:
When I was a very little kid, my hair was red. Now, my hair is naturally light brown. Weird!

I had blonde hair growing up til I was older it was light brown then became brown auburn look strawberry brown blone. So I got older starting to show some white hair so young at 28 years old I dye it medium brown with some high light. :)

I was a baby and had a black hair until I was a toddler who had a dark brown hair. Later, about 6-7 years old, I had my black color again until I was about 12 years old to have a darker brunette.

Last January, I dyed a coolest brownish copper color for my hair. I love it. :)

I'm thinking about dye my hair before or after x-mas... hmm.. *thinking*

I was major toehead when I was little, now my hair is a little darker blonde.

im raise brown hair till i got dye my hair at ages 16 years old till stop in my mids 20's

im been dye my hair include black,blonde,natural brown and my mom tell me "are you plans to stop to dye hair? i says yes!" because im raise natural brown hair that why!

Dirty blonde all my life. :thumb: Few suggested me to dye red...I was like ummm I don't think so!! It'll be a big shock if I do that! :rofl: I am part of Irish, that's why and my skin too.

:giggle: :giggle: OK I voted something else but only because it changes every couple of weeks. I love to switch up things all the time. :giggle: :giggle:

I vote something else because I have dark brown hair with white hair because of my age. I use to have dark brown hair half of my life. Before that I use to have light brown hair until I got older into my adult years. My hair is all into the pony tail with my favorite color barrettes to match my clothes. :wave:

Back