What are Your Weird Habits

If I eat a bologna or Buddig meat sandwich, it MUST be with mayo and white bread and then i squish potato chips in it...then dunk it in tomato soup with rice.

*shrugs*

Lantana said:
I always carry a package of baby wipes in my purse and wash off the grocery cart handle before I touch it!
there's germ washer lotion

Oakley_04 said:
i forgot to add this i eat pretzel with ketcup when i was younger

lol ew. thats like the only food i DONT put ketchup on. i love mustard on pretzels

I eat ice cream with cereal,
Eat Ranch (salad dressing) with pizza, burgers, and french fries.
Eat french fries with Ranch and Mayo.
Must close the blinds (the windows) at night. Im afraid of strangers looking at me @ night.
Brush my teeth while I'm sitting on the toliet (not while I go to the restroom).

i eat hot sauce
Me too!! I love hot sauce on everything!
Ummm what else? I sometimes chew on my clothes (sensory integration disorder)
I like blue cheese on my french fries...I gotta have the nice soft polarfleece blankets, and tons of pillows!

deafdyke said:
Me too!! I love hot sauce on everything!
Ummm what else? I sometimes chew on my clothes (sensory integration disorder)
I like blue cheese on my french fries...I gotta have the nice soft polarfleece blankets, and tons of pillows!

i love eating blue cheese with french fries. so good.

SherryCherish said:
2-Like eat cream cheese with dositos and torilla chips

In my high school, the favorite food among the "popular" kids is red hot cheetos (not plain cheesy, but SPICY) dipped in cream cheese...

EEEEEEWWWWWWW!

I knew one girl in my art class who can top the WERID food habit:
She would put the whole "mini-bag" of red-hot cheetos in her ramen soup...

EWWWWWW! Soggy cheetos and spicy-cheese flavor on ramen?? She had ruined both junk food for me...

I cannot eat creamcheese on my bagel. I cannot handle too much... if I spread it thin, then I can MANAGE it. I only eat creamcheese when I am having a plain white sandwich with fresh basils... that is the only time I dive in the creamcheese. ("Posh-posh sandwich" my husband will call it.)

gnarlydorkette said:
-In a morning, I brush my teeth before my breakfast. (my husband was like: "your teeth will get dirty again so why do you do that???" "because I don't want to taste my bad breath in my breakfast's bite...")

Actually, that might not be as weird as you think. Not only does brushing your tongue before breakfast make your breakfast taste better, a lot of people believe that the body’s waste products accumulate on the tongue overnight. They believe that if you eat breakfast without brushing your teeth, you are forcing yourself to swallow your body’s own discarded toxins. I’ve never been able to bring myself to brush my teeth twice in the morning, though—just too damn much work. I just use one of these to scrape my tongue—takes less than ten seconds.

Weird habits?

1) Cleaning only when I am very stressed, nervous or angry. Otherwise, if I am relaxed and easy-going, I prefer others to clean. LOL...

2) Always checking the tyres of my car before going into my car. Have had too many flat tyres.

3) Going to stores, browse around, then leaving without buying anything, because I feel it's either too expensive or too junky.

4) Putting cream cheese frostings on apple slices and eating them, which is weird for me considering I don't like hyper-sweet food.

5) Having a knack to hike the hardest paths and bushwhacking to my destination. Stupid, I know!

i have to have all closet doors and cabinet doors closed and not even a little bit open...i don't why...i've always done this

AJ said:
i know i got a lot of them.

2.i eat it in circles. ill take a bite, rotate the sandwhich, take another bite, rotate the sandwhich and so on.
im the same as you, any kind of sandwiches lol

I can't stand wearing PJ while sleeping at night. I'd rather to be naked in bed, 365 days a year. Even if it's wintertime.

But if wintertime gets a bit TOO cold, I'll have to wear long sleeve T-shirt, to keep myself warm.

Also, I can't sleep well without my wife, she keeps me warm during cold winter nights.

madmax64 said:
I can't stand wearing PJ while sleeping at night. I'd rather to be naked in bed, 365 days a year. Even if it's wintertime.

But if wintertime gets a bit TOO cold, I'll have to wear long sleeve T-shirt, to keep myself warm.

Also, I can't sleep well without my wife, she keeps me warm during cold winter nights.

the most clothing i wear at night is my underwear. i do sleep naked sometimes. but my underwear is the most clothing ill wear to bed.

talking to myself when i get nervous...

be soo fussy and picky when at someone's house.. cleaning their things whenever i see a mess.. and at home i don't care.

smoke cig when i'm drunk

my habit

1) every morning, i go bathroom, then go back my bedroom and check my sidekick anyone pgr me then go back sleep more..

2 ) after wake up, i grab cereal then check online and clean my apt every monday, wed and friday thats it.....

3) making bracelets everyday while i watch tv same time..

4) if i visit my grandmother in michigan, i love the window open while snow is outside since i sleep.. i love it!!!! i miss that!

5) put ketchup on eggs, mashed potatoes mixed with pea...

TweetyBird said:
5) put ketchup on eggs, mashed potatoes mixed with pea...

when i have mashed potatos, i put corn on top of it then gravy. man its good.

and i eat hot sauce on my eggs.

Whatever my dad influence me to do weird things like eating hamurgers with cottage cheese as side dish instead of fries..

I mix mac n cheese with ketchup, sometimes french salad dressing

eating pickle sandiwch (bread, mayo, cheese, sliced pickles)

Back