What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I'd better get the lesson plans done now. I have put them off for too long and the kiddos are driving me nuts. Time to get back to school for them. Back to the 7 day a week school sessions. Life skills ain't all they need. Got to bring in, math, language arts, literature, history, science, Florida history, Political history, world geography and music (acoustic & electric guitar). aargh!!!!:eek3:

I forgot to add - foreign language. They are doing ASL and Spanish.

Last edited:
is thinking about Haitians.... 100,000+ dead, people still trapped in collapsed UN Headquarters, and Archbishop died in the quake... all together delivered a devastating blow to Haitians' morale. I hope Obama provides a swift humanitarian aids to them because hundred of thousands of survivors are just wandering on street with no roof on their heads.

:grouphug:

is thinking about Haitians.... 100,000+ dead, people still trapped in collapsed UN Headquarters, and Archbishop died in the quake... all together delivered a devastating blow to Haitians' morale. I hope Obama provides a swift humanitarian aids to them because hundred of thousands of survivors are just wandering on street with no roof on their heads.

:grouphug:
Not 100,000 Jeez

I saw that after excessive digging....

I seriously hope it doesnt hit the 6 figure mark. Although the quake hit in an area of 3mil

We'll see what happens

yea same. It said "MAY HAVE" so..... yea we'll see after the authorities and relief organizations have made their full assessment. It's sad to see these Haitians just wandering and laying on streets while waiting for help. :(

yea same. It said "MAY HAVE" so..... yea we'll see after the authorities and relief organizations have made their full assessment. It's sad to see these Haitians just wandering and laying on streets while waiting for help. :(

why am i just now finding out about this :( i need to get involved and read/watch the news more often!

Thats sooo awful! :eek3::( poor people!! i hope they get help fast!!

why am i just now finding out about this :( i need to get involved and read/watch the news more often!

Thats sooo awful! :eek3::( poor people!! i hope they get help fast!!

I check news site couple times a day - morning and evening. try doing that.

I also hope the people in Haiti get help, too. So sad.

What I'm thinking and hoping is that I'll be able to find a full-time police job soon. There's just not very many, if any departments hiring in WNC right now, but I'm staying positive.

preparing of Clerc Classic X at my alma mater school, CSD Fremont.

I'm thinking about how much more I like teaching 1 class every other day as opposed to two classes every day. Woot!

Got my lesson plans done for 2 weeks. yay!!!! They will have 2 solid weekd of heavy scheduling. I found that they "blew" off some of their math lessons when we lst did them so I have doubled up their math for 2 weeks to get caught up.

We took out the guitar lessons and added art. Watercolors and acrylic painting. All 3 of us, the 2 teens and myself will learn to paint.

Son also wants to start writing stories and has started on a few fantasy type stories. Daughter is back into her beading and is going to try to design some pieces. Today she spent mowing, weed-eating and edging the yard. Oly broke 1 sprinkler head this time around. Ah well!!

Thinking about how the poorest nation in the western hemisphere did not need another kick in the pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back