What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute dog! Have fun! :cool2:

OB7

Do I dare ask...??

Why is his name Bruiser. He put bruises on people?

I like the name Bruiser on the dog. He looks like he is up to no good in that piccie :giggle: I'm sure you're going to have tons of fun there! :D

Thinking about what to do on Saturday eve :hmm:

Thinking about how this weekend is gonna be a bit of drag.... and How I dread to see Grandma on Sat at the funeral. So not looking forward to it.

thinking about bed! good nite! :wave:

sorry to hear, Kaelei... :(

I just got somewhat similar dream that the last dream I remembered.

Here's a dream story. What I think is... pretty creepy and strange...

<dream starts>Different group want to kill boy and girl (don't remmy why)... Boy takes his friend, the girl, to dark haunted house but he takes a shortcut to leave the place for escape safely. Boy and girl find to mom's work but she's not here; she's home (in note - mom's work is row building instead of stand on the height). Boy and girl talked, they see boy's sister stood right away from river, wander curiously and looks sad, they talked again until girl saw his sister ran off. They followed her and find his sister is was about to killed herself but they stopped her with a kindly message for her. Evening, boy and girl went to a special dinner w/o be busted for trying to get a free dinner. I only remember the girl is scared to be in trouble but is always 'recused' by her friend, the boy, from being feel afraid. The boy takes a several risks to sneak in a resturtrant for trying get a free dinner and he did fool a waitnser to get free one. The waitnser is a middle-aged woman w/ cuddy body.

The group suspected what they up to but the boy got away with his speical troublemaker skill among his friend, the girl. They escaped from the bad group because they picked on boy & girl and suspected on them... and went in a secret pathway in a building (mom's work?) to find a strange, big, and red elvationer (don't remember what happened next). Morning, after girl & boy informed their family that they re okay, a while later, a girl sees a dark ghost in a same river, she followed it but a boy stopped her because he thought its too dangerous but she is curious to see a dark ghost (can't remember what happened next). A girl find the man, who tried to kill boy & girl, had been ghost now and asked what he wears? He wears red priest uniform w/ a KKK mask. He smiled devilishly. (Don't remmy what happened; presumed skip a time) someone killed a boy and his friend cried over him... she wants him back and a strange clown who look like a man, who has a red priest clothes with his KKK mask, helped her to revive him and the girl grabbed the boy to escape the place. <End dream>

** the time, setting, and the place is in 1970's or 1980's

Sorry for my words are so suck... if you don't understand what it does mean, please let me know.

Thinking about how this weekend is gonna be a bit of drag.... and How I dread to see Grandma on Sat at the funeral. So not looking forward to it.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know that funerals are not particularly enjoyable events, and your dread is only natural. If I may, though, in the future, when you have had some time to work through your grief, you will most likely be glad that you had that opportunity for closure and to say your final good-byes. Perhaps concentrating on all of the joy and love she brought to your life, rather than focusing on what you have lost, will make the funeral a bit more bearable.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know that funerals are not particularly enjoyable events, and your dread is only natural. If I may, though, in the future, when you have had some time to work through your grief, you will most likely be glad that you had that opportunity for closure and to say your final good-byes. Perhaps concentrating on all of the joy and love she brought to your life, rather than focusing on what you have lost, will make the funeral a bit more bearable.

Thank you for your wisdom but it's not my grandma who has passed away, it's my grandfather who has. I'm just anxious to see my grandma because I have no idea what shape she would be in... I don't know if I could handle it if she starts crying all over me.... All my life, she's been strong grandma and I only seen her once cry and that was when mom has passed away. Honestly I don't know if I can handle that again.

Thank you for your wisdom but it's not my grandma who has passed away, it's my grandfather who has. I'm just anxious to see my grandma because I have no idea what shape she would be in... I don't know if I could handle it if she starts crying all over me.... All my life, she's been strong grandma and I only seen her once cry and that was when mom has passed away. Honestly I don't know if I can handle that again.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If she is crying, the best support you can give her is to cry with her. There is nothing wrong with that. But, since you say that she has always been a strong person, she will probably keep that strength during the funeral as well. She will need you more once the funeral is over, and life has settled back into a routine. That is when the loss will truly hit her.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. *hugs*

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know how hard it must be, losing a loved one is not always easy :hug:

Sorry to hear about your grandfather's loss, Kaelei.. :(
:hug:

Aw :(

Deepest sympathies to you and your family, Kaelei.

Kaelel, be strong. :)

Thinking... "damn, I slept in this morning and missed a Deaf event in Victoria... nooooooooooooo!"

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Kaelei. :( I lost one of my grandfathers in 2003. That was hard.

My thoughts are with you, Kaelei..:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back