What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who? :dunno: pix pix pix!

Shhh. You proclaimed yourself Deaf earlier today. I believe these are idols of the hearing.. ;)

Shhh. You proclaimed yourself Deaf earlier today. I believe these are idols of the hearing.. ;)

1z7pe1.jpg

THOSE HERETICS!!

*it's a pix of smiley face gasping with surprised face. he's wearing this silly hat and has a toothpick in his mouth

1z7pe1.jpg

THOSE HERETICS!!

*it's a pix of smiley face gasping with surprised face. he's wearing this silly hat and has a toothpick in his mouth

About that description, I am fairly certain that I see a filter tip on the end of that thing in his mouth. Kool?

Small bowler hat... and it's a cigarette... not a toothpick.

There's my anal-retentive personality for the day. ;)

About that description, I am fairly certain that I see a filter tip on the end of that thing in his mouth. Kool?

Small bowler hat... and it's a cigarette... not a toothpick.

There's my anal-retentive personality for the day. ;)

*using magnifying glass*

by golly, you are right!

Idols of the hearing. :laugh2: You're reached your goal for the day, Botts.

You're clever. I'm sure that you can come up with something!

I am thinking of dog sitting Bruiser starting Sunday for the rest of the week :) It ought to be fun since, my uncle is letting me stay at his place :dance2: :dj::afro::cheers::party: ppssstt.. no tattle tale on me :giggle:

I am thinking of dog sitting Bruiser starting Sunday for the rest of the week :) It ought to be fun since, my uncle is letting me stay at his place :dance2: :dj::afro::cheers::party: ppssstt.. no tattle tale on me :giggle:

If you would give the dog a massage, the dog would love you forever!

*calling OB7's Uncle right now*
:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back