What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you going to go to nursing school at?

now i'm thinking about how i'm going to make my essay that's currently 2/3 of a page into 2 pages...by the end of the night. ugh

Larger font and double spacing. :giggle:
i'm already doing double-spacing, but my professor is very strict about font size. it HAS to be times new roman, size 12. AND it's for a composition class (so it's focusing on writing)...if it was for a class in a different subject, there might be some wiggle room...

congratulations. just stick to it and don't give up on it; you'll do fine.

Thinking...I should had looked harder to find a dog-friendly apartment. I want my dog back. :(

Awww. :( Where did you take him/her? Maybe you could do some more searching... or you could just claim him as a service dog. *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge*.

Awww. :( Where did you take him/her? Maybe you could do some more searching... or you could just claim him as a service dog. *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge*.

Heh. He's with my parents. And... urgh "service dog."

That would be lying to the landlord! Plus, he's old. :P He's blind in both eyes now.

Thinking Loghead forgot to start the "What was your dinner" thread tonight and I may have to try to find it myself.

I had nothing for dinner, I absolutely overstuffed myself from lunch at my Aunt's house. I still feel ill from eating so much! I think I'll be fasting tomorrow!

Lost my keys... not sure where to find it.

Right now I am wishing I stuck with my Colombian tegu, and wishing I never adopted the ferret. Nah, nothing is wrong. I just hate retrieving the keys from behind the fridge.

Lost my keys... not sure where to find it.

Right now I am wishing I stuck with my Colombian tegu, and wishing I never adopted the ferret. Nah, nothing is wrong. I just hate retrieving the keys from behind the fridge.

Because that's where the fret is hiding your keys, eh? :giggle:

- I'm running late for work (nothing new there)
- My FATBOY is very comfortable!!!!
- thinking about all the things I still need to get done tonight
- wondering what I should offer my guests for dinner for my bday :hmm: (any idea?)

Now I gotta run :wave:

I am thinking about how much work I have to do for homework. I hate my semester... too much work. :lol:

A ferret that steals keys. :laugh2:

Other people's ferrets are notorious for stealing bras and panties!

And in case of one owner I know... her (private) toy!

And I think according to one of my friends, the ferret duo tried to steal her medical dictionary which was 10lbs (ferrets usually max out at 3lbs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back