What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it is a rainy, dreary day here, and I don't feel like doing anything except being lazy!:giggle:

I'm thinking it is a rainy, dreary day here, and I don't feel like doing anything except being lazy!:giggle:
Well, if your S.O. is not a football fan, perhaps you can play "Make my back arch and my hips rise"....:naughty:

I am thinking about our baby! Hurry up few more weeks! LOL! I am now 33 weeks and 2 days....sooo maybe I'll have her/him around 38-39 weeks. :)

I am thinking about our baby! Hurry up few more weeks! LOL! I am now 33 weeks and 2 days....sooo maybe I'll have her/him around 38-39 weeks. :)

:) time will have gone by faster once the baby is there and you look back at the time where you couldn't wait for him/her

Well, if your S.O. is not a football fan, perhaps you can play "Make my back arch and my hips rise"....:naughty:

Not a bad idea you have there, kid. He is at rehearsal right now, but will be here in a couple of hours. I think I'll just sit around and conserve my energy!:giggle:

I'm thinking I was patting myself on the back for actually getting everything on my to-do list accomplished, and logged onto AD as a reward to relax. But it is a slow Saturday nite here, so now I'm thinking about going back to my knitting (that is my stress reliever!):P

whatca ya making!?

thinking how hungry and exhausted I am. also thinking how i will hate the bug-scrubbing part..... :mad2:

i'm thinking about...

- the fact that i'm hungry, but it takes 10 minutes to get from my dorm to the campus center (where the dining hall is) because there's construction going on where the shortcut is...i only have cereal in my room...bleh

- i should be doing my hw...

whatca ya making!?

Right now, a pair of socks for my SO. Its about time to get started on Christmas knitting, though. All of my nieces and nephews traditionally get a hat and mitten set from me every year. There is a sweater I want to do for myself, but it'll have to wait until I get everyone else taken care of.

Knitting is my stress relief. It is almost meditative. I've been doing it since I was 8, so I've reached the point where I can just kind of zone out as I knit, and the rhythm is relaxing to me.

thinking how hungry and exhausted I am. also thinking how i will hate the bug-scrubbing part..... :mad2:

I'm hungry, too. I've got homemade baked mac and cheese in the oven, and can't wait for it to get done!

i'm thinking about...

- the fact that i'm hungry, but it takes 10 minutes to get from my dorm to the campus center (where the dining hall is) because there's construction going on where the shortcut is...i only have cereal in my room...bleh

- i should be doing my hw...

Can't concentrate if your stomach is talking to you!:lol: Go get something to eat!

Right now, a pair of socks for my SO. Its about time to get started on Christmas knitting, though. All of my nieces and nephews traditionally get a hat and mitten set from me every year. There is a sweater I want to do for myself, but it'll have to wait until I get everyone else taken care of.

Knitting is my stress relief. It is almost meditative. I've been doing it since I was 8, so I've reached the point where I can just kind of zone out as I knit, and the rhythm is relaxing to me.

Those poor kids with one cold hand! They should get two mittens each!:P

I'm hungry, too. I've got homemade baked mac and cheese in the oven, and can't wait for it to get done!

eeeeeeeeewwwwww but my bro loves that crap.

ah... busy with hands. for stress relief - I like to build stuff... anything... even with Elmo glue and Popsicle sticks! or even gardening.

ah... busy with hands. for stress relief - I like to build stuff... anything... even with Elmo glue and Popsicle sticks! or even gardening.

Yep. It is amazing how keeping your hands busy frees up your mind. My dad was a gardener...that was his relaxation. One of my nephews likes to do all kinds of woodworking.

Plus, if I am busy with my hands and actually making something, I don't feel guilty for sitting around doing nothing!

Watch out for that crash in about an hour!:lol:

flatline.jpg

:lol:

*it's a pix of EKG flatlining

I thinking that rain is on its way to us...today was such a beautiful day! :)

I'm thinking pretence is stupid, and I should vow to never do it again. But I might forget and accidentally break my vow, so I better not.

Also, I'm starting nursing school tomorrow, and I think I'm the only deaf in the whole program. In fact, I think I'm the only deaf I've ever met.

:hmm:

Yes, I've met me before.

:giggle::roll::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back