What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Technology is taking over and I personally don't like it , specially when trying to made phone . The robotic voice doesn't always understand my speech and
it end up taking 3 times longer to get anywhere!
Everything is automated these days. I agree, takes 3 times longer to get anywhere

My life sucks. I can sell 25 bikes in 1 week and have no date. I wouldve thought women would be impressed with the fact a guy can sell that many bikes. I guess I'm wrong. Maybe I'm in the wrong field if I'm not appreciated.

My life sucks. I can sell 25 bikes in 1 week and have no date. I wouldve thought women would be impressed with the fact a guy can sell that many bikes. I guess I'm wrong. Maybe I'm in the wrong field if I'm not appreciated.
If a person isn't feeling good about their self it really wouldn't matter if they sold 25 cars in one day. Sometime a person has to step back and look at their self and see if
there is anything they need to do to get a date. I did post about I guy I dated that had to do this and once he did he got a date and the 2 stayed married for 30 year.
I hope you'll have a Happy Easter and take care of yourself .

I don't understand what selling 25 bikes in a week has to do with impressing a woman. A woman should be impressed by you for YOU. Don't change your occupation based on selling bikes and not finding a date as a result. I'm a graphic designer and my husband knows nothing about graphic design -- meaning that my occupation had NOTHING to do with how we met. Keep attending these deaf events you have written about -- sooner or later, you will find that right person.

Unless the woman is in the bicycle business herself, she wouldn't know whether or not 25 bikes per week was a good week of sales or not. She probably wouldn't even care. Good women want good men not sales records. The fact that you earn a living is a positive factor in your favor but it's not a guarantee of interest.

A woman is drawn to a man who is interested in things that she feels are important, and one of those things is herself. That is, a man has to show sincere interest in what is important to the woman. He has to appear confident and secure in himself so that she can feel secure and comfortable with him while having an enjoyable time.

I went to park with Marty today and I saw one of my park buddy and my HA battery went dead rat, the man is in his 80's and hoh too.
I was able to read his lips and as we talking a guy get out his car and looked very pissed off , I guess he was asking for where a street was.
I told him I was hoh and couldn't hear him and he was getting madder and tried to talk to my park buddy and he was having trouble understanding the guy.
At this point the lost guy was making fists and looking he was going turn into the green Hulk . I told the guy my battery in my HA is dead and that we both
are hoh . He was BS ! I was :shock: , I never seen anyone get so angry b/c I am hoh and he didn't even get closer to us so we could hear him better.
What is it with people getting pissed off when they need driving direction and the person they stopped to ask happen to be deaf or hoh ? I don't try to give
people driving direction anymore b/c most people get to pissed off when I say I can't hear them.

I went to park with Marty today and I saw one of my park buddy and my HA battery went dead rat, the man is in his 80's and hoh too.
I was able to read his lips and as we talking a guy get out his car and looked very pissed off , I guess he was asking for where a street was.
I told him I was hoh and couldn't hear him and he was getting madder and tried to talk to my park buddy and he was having trouble understanding the guy.
At this point the lost guy was making fists and looking he was going turn into the green Hulk . I told the guy my battery in my HA is dead and that we both
are hoh . He was BS ! I was :shock: , I never seen anyone get so angry b/c I am hoh and he didn't even get closer to us so we could hear him better.
What is it with people getting pissed off when they need driving direction and the person they stopped to ask happen to be deaf or hoh ? I don't try to give
people driving direction anymore b/c most people get to pissed off when I say I can't hear them.
Stupid guy!

He was probably already in a bad mood because he was lost. Maybe he was in a hurry to get somewhere (like his wedding :p ).

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon)

A friend who has lived in FL all her life texts me today saying that a friend of hers lost a cousin in a carbon monoxide poisoning that happened at an apartment complex in my general area yesterday. She was one of 4 people who died. I had not seen the names of the victims yet (they had not been released the last time I had checked the news). When I got home I looked it up and the last name of one of the victims, the one my friend was referring to, was the same as someone I was familiar with at my old church many years ago. I wondered if they might be related.

I could not remember the first name of the person I knew but just so happen to have a parish directory from a few years ago nearby. Looked her up and then googled her as I thought I remember having seen her obit. Yep, she died in 2014. I sent the obit to my friend and she recognized her friends mother's name, so I googled her and she died last year. This all confirmed that my friend's friend's cousin was the daughter of someone I was familiar with from 25+ years ago.

I am wondering what everyone on AD is doing for Easter. (where they going and what are they making for lunch/dinner)

I'm at church waiting for Easter Vigil to start. Don't know if I'll last the whole night.
Will go to church tomorrow then lunch with my sisters & daughter at Bugaboo.

Brunch reservation tomorrow morning with sister and niece... plenty of foods.

I'm at church waiting for Easter Vigil to start. Don't know if I'll last the whole night.
I googled Bugaboo Creek menu. The food looks good!!! I love blooming onion! Have a wonderful time tmw! Happy Easter!

Still figuring out Easter plans. Our nieces (husband's side) are in a church play tomorrow morning at 8:30 am (and it's an hour drive!) but I think we're going to try to make that. After that, no idea. My own family is choosing to not celebrate Easter tomorrow, but next weekend instead when the kids are home from college. It won't feel like the same thing as there's a specific reason behind Easter as to when Christ rose, but ... I'm going to go with what the families decide, I guess.

I made it! Mass was over at midnight then there was a little reception for the newly baptized.

Back