What are you thinking about? Part VIII

For Easter probably nothing. I don't know if we'll do dinner or not (depends on if the older kid is home from college or not). I'll be sleeping/resting- having a case of dry eye flareup (the Dry Eye Mask from Walgreens helps A LOT).

Wow late!
Yep, 4 hours. Has to start after sunset, so started at 8 with a fire out in the parking lot which was used to light the new Pascal candle, then procession into church where we got candles that were lit from the Pascal candle. Then, after extinguishing our candles, while sitting in the dark, 7 readings, some embellished with song. Then the lights came on and the Mass began including the baptism and confirmation of 6 people.

DeafDucky, hope you feel better!

Woke up this morning to my pit bull's face in my face. I almost screamed and then she started licking my face. That dog is so silly! She wanted to go outside.

No plans for Easter. My hubby's family isnt doing anything. If I was in AZ, I would have done something with my mom. :(

Since I'm Jewish this is no special day for me but Happy Easter for those whom it applies! But I'm thinking about what a good time I had with my friend yesterday! She is my first Deaf mentor. I haven't seen her socially for quite a while and we met at a coffee shop and then walked around and looked at some other area shops that had some creative arts and crafts and some vintage stuff in them. I think she and her hub met at Gally. She's also been a Deaf mentor for new families of deaf kids and she teaches/tutors ASL. I was so happy to see her again:D

I am Jewish too so this isn't a special for me , I am staying home

easter-animals-1-1-8-3-5-6-8-9-2.png

DeafDucky, hope you feel better!

:ty: Shel. Today it's a LOT better- the weather outside is a tad gloomy and 57 degrees. I swear I'm allergic to sunshine lol. Have heard the pollen this year is already worse...bah.

Yep, 4 hours. Has to start after sunset, so started at 8 with a fire out in the parking lot which was used to light the new Pascal candle, then procession into church where we got candles that were lit from the Pascal candle. Then, after extinguishing our candles, while sitting in the dark, 7 readings, some embellished with song. Then the lights came on and the Mass began including the baptism and confirmation of 6 people.
Interesting tradition.

OMG. The ridiculousness in the car rental thread. That is exactly why people like that OP shouldn't get on a computer any longer and take anger management classes instead. Thank goodness Calvin closed that thread.

OMG. The ridiculousness in the car rental thread. That is exactly why people like that OP shouldn't get on a computer any longer and take anger management classes instead. Thank goodness Calvin closed that thread.
As Calvin stated, the OP requested the thread be closed. A "taking my ball and going home" kinda of move. And not the first time.

As Calvin stated, the OP requested the thread be closed. A "taking my ball and going home" kinda of move. And not the first time.

No kidding. Can't handle the heat when nobody sides with her. *smh*

The #1 kitty, Boo, reminds me of my kitty Ninja.
That is a pretty kitty , my daughter and granddaughter are looking for a new kitty , I been looking on line for kitties too and how I want all the pets I see. I really fell in love with Jim .

Back