What are you thinking about? Part VIII

AC- Not speaking for Botts- but for me, the whiteness of the background hurts my eyes and it feels like I strain more (I have my MS Word set up with black background and yellow or white (for printing) text. Making things bigger I can do easily enough on my end.

I totally understand. That's why some posts in green/pink, etc. are hard for anyone to see easily.

Always late to the Party...but dang!...things have changed 'round here....reminds me of TD (TagDeaf)....

New look is nice but can't please everyone!

Yes, I agree with Deaf Ducky, and it seems there is more on the lighter, whiter spectrum.

It's probably kind of crass to be picking on those of us with visual impairments...

Do you do that to your deaf clients in real life too?

That's what I don't get at all. An "interpreter" is supposed to be compassionate to the deaf and deafblind, and goes out of their way to make sure things are not visible to those who need it. So unbelievably rude. Those kinds of people have zero place in my life, being one that deals with said hardships.

It's probably kind of crass to be picking on those of us with visual impairments...

Calm down. Alex is not done with the site. He is still fixing it. Carry on.

That's what I don't get at all. An "interpreter" is supposed to be compassionate to the deaf and deafblind, and goes out of their way to make sure things are not visible to those who need it. So unbelievably rude. Those kinds of people have zero place in my life, being one that deals with said hardships.
This is perfect example of you causing trouble with me. This kind of situation needs to be handled in a PM . You are personal attacking me with this kind of comment. Since you don't want me to PM just got to say it here.
Alex is not even done with the new upgrades and already starting shenanigans with me to get my attention. Like , I said go to PM and handle any complaints or concerns with me.
* only reply you get from me*

This is perfect example of you causing trouble with me. This kind of situation needs to be handled in a PM . You are personal attacking me with this kind of comment. Since you don't want me to PM just got to say it here.
Alex is not even done with the new upgrades and already starting shenanigans with me to get my attention. Like , I said go to PM and handle any complaints or concerns with me.
* only reply you get from me*
Did I quote you or name you? No.

Not everything is about you.

Then, why did you make this post? It looks like you're addressing those who expressed dismay about the colors/visibility of the new site. Their concerns are legitimate. It's not about "pleasing them". :rolleyes:

New look is nice but can't please everyone!

I can't help but laugh at how Rio is always somehow criticized even for a seemingly innocent post
You missed out on the snarky middle school girls as a child. The rest of us recognize it right away...

Rest my case

Can we all take a deep breath and think before you begin to respond? No need to be rude to one another.

Cat is very angry. I saw her run by, then she kind of disappeared .Looked for her, and she was enthusiastically chewing my new shoes. Took them and put them in the closet, and she wants to kill me. Luckily she may be even cuter when she is mad. :p

Back