What are you thinking about? Part VIII

What is an AD trophy?

"Awards" for stuff - like getting a set number of likes, having posted a set number of times, etc, having received a recent like, etc. You can click the "Alerts" button and it gives you a list of what trophies you've been awarded without having to click on them if you're nervous about it. But I don't think you have to worry (I saw your post in the other thread.)

Shel - so fun, what a trip! I've never been to Vegas but to CA. I was in Northern CA. I'm happy for you, it will be fun:)

Yea it will be fun because it will be my roommate's first time on the west coast and we will stay with our favorite friend who lives in CA. I cant wait to see her. We are going for the Deaf Expo. After that, we will drive to AZ to stay with my family so I can see my family, then to California to stay at my friend's place and do stuff there, and then back to Vegas to fly home. Going there from July 4th to August 3rd. Yay!

Wow, Shel what a great time, and Deaf Expo - so cool. What a whirlwind trip!! Hopefully you'' have some pictures for us later :)

Wow, Shel what a great time, and Deaf Expo - so cool. What a whirlwind trip!! Hopefully you'' have some pictures for us later :)
Ok will do! In the picture, the lady in the black top is my roommate. She is from Puerto Rico

Shel - that sounds like a fabulous one-month trip! I miss Vegas. I haven't been there in years. I bet the Deaf Expo is filling up fast. I wonder if I should think about going ..... hmmm .....

"Awards" for stuff - like getting a set number of likes, having posted a set number of times, etc, having received a recent like, etc. You can click the "Alerts" button and it gives you a list of what trophies you've been awarded without having to click on them if you're nervous about it. But I don't think you have to worry (I saw your post in the other thread.)

Who awards these trophies? A bot?

Who awards these trophies? A bot?

I think it's just a built-in feature of the software. Like on FaceBook, when someone likes your page, it says "You have X likes" under that post. It's a generator of some sort.

Well, I'm thinking about a job I interviewed for on the 25th that I didn't get. It would have been a lot more money and a supervisory position but it didn't happen. I got the email this morning and I have to say a large part of me was relieved. It would have been second shift, done by midnight except during overtime when it would have been 2:00 AM....and driving an hour home to arrive by 3:00. It would have killed my weekend, my sleep and any classes I would have liked to take. I look at it as God having other plans so I intend to keep pushing forward, stay focused on during my current job well and have faith that He will put me on a better path.

Laura

Well, I'm thinking about a job I interviewed for on the 25th that I didn't get. It would have been a lot more money and a supervisory position but it didn't happen. I got the email this morning and I have to say a large part of me was relieved. It would have been second shift, done by midnight except during overtime when it would have been 2:00 AM....and driving an hour home to arrive by 3:00. It would have killed my weekend, my sleep and any classes I would have liked to take. I look at it as God having other plans so I intend to keep pushing forward, stay focused on during my current job well and have faith that He will put me on a better path.

Laura

I do too (bolded above). I just wish he'd let us in on it a little sooner than he does. ;) At least you still have a job while you're looking (unlike myself). :)

I am thinking about all the chores that need to be done. I got some accomplished this morning . I need to mop floors and later work on my paper for my cyberclass .

I'm thinking, how can a new member be sending me a pm before she has even made one post on the forum?

I am thinking about upgrading my cable modem. It has been 4 years.

I am thinking about upgrading my cable modem. It has been 4 years.

You are lucky about have cable since our neighborhood have no cable because developers and real estate agent kept cable out in 2001.

I heard that DSL is very slow. I hope you get cable in the near future.

That's true - I only got 12 mbps.

Windstream is currently expanding up to 50-100 mbps but it isn't available in our neighborhood.

Me too - I hopefully we will get cable when we move to new house in around 2 years, it could be in my state or other state, depending on my families' job.

Seriously, I rather to have crappy Comcast over DirecTV and slower DSL, so I'm not worried about crappy setup box because I will get Tivo.

I'm thinking, how can a new member be sending me a pm before she has even made one post on the forum?

sounds like that setting is not set up yet on the Admin side of things for AD. If you haven't already, let Alex know in the software upgrade thread.

Back