What are you thinking about? Part VIII

LOL. I've been to the one in Arizona and King of Prussia PA. Maybe Atlanta but I can't remember. The KofP one is the only one I can vaguely remember the layout. It was one HUGE...and I mean HUGE warehouse like building. You got your exercise running....err walking around the place. The Arizona one I was only in once- and bought the futon there.

They are so huge they are definitely like warehouse buildings, yes.

LOL. I've been to the one in Arizona and King of Prussia PA. Maybe Atlanta but I can't remember. The KofP one is the only one I can vaguely remember the layout. It was one HUGE...and I mean HUGE warehouse like building. You got your exercise running....err walking around the place. The Arizona one I was only in once- and bought the futon there.
My daughter uses the one in Atlanta.

I am thinking it's my Friday today! No work tomorrow, sleep in , and spend time with my puppy❤️

I don't see H. Clinton all over AD? I see ads about hearing aids. Maybe, our servers are different :dunno:

Just saying

I believe that AD forum is hosted in one server that owned by Alex.

I don't see H. Clinton all over AD? I see ads about hearing aids. Maybe, our servers are different :dunno:

Just saying

We vote on March 1 so that might be way I was see her on alldeaf , I am just so sick of seeing much political ads on TV and now it on the computer too. I am not a fan of Hillary ! I saw Hillary after I posted this comment ...

I believe that AD forum is hosted in one server that owned by Alex.

My Ad's change nothing political . Right now , it shows an ad about a charge your volt with a plug-in. Not sure what you or anyone else sees. This is really less of my worries.

We vote on March 1 so that might be way I was see her on alldeaf , I am just so sick of seeing much political ads on TV and now it on the computer too. I am not a fan of Hillary !

Gotcha ya! Not sure if anyone else sees differently. We are all from different parts of the USA. Depends on your state and area. No one can really specify on what you see.

Everyone has different ad's what I am saying.

WDYS is probably seeing Hillary ads because she keeps mention Hillary in her posts or has recently done searches on her. Those banner ads are based on the individual's web activity. They have nothing to do with location.

WDYS is probably seeing Hillary ads because she keeps mention Hillary in her posts or has recently done searches on her. Those banner ads are based on the individual's web activity. They have nothing to do with location.

Good thinking. :thumb:

Gotcha ya! Not sure if anyone else sees differently. We are all from different parts of the USA. Depends on your state and area. No one can really specify on what you see.

Everyone has different ad's what I am saying.

I know everyone see something different , if I look something on line from a store I will end seeing their ad on alldeaf . I just don't recall looking up Hillary on line . I am not crazy about any of the presidential candidates this election and went on line to get away their ads. It not happening ! :lol:

If Hillary was to win to the election Bill Clinton would be the very first ' Frist Man ' ! I guess he would have the same duties as a Frist Lady does ..

I know everyone see something different , if I look something on line from a store I will end seeing their ad on alldeaf . I just don't recall looking up Hillary on line . I am not crazy about any of the presidential candidates this election and went on line to get away their ads. It not happening ! :lol:

If Hillary was to win to the election Bill Clinton would be the very first ' Frist Man ' ! I guess he would have the same duties as a Frist Lady does ..

What the heck is a FRIST man/lady? :dunno:

That's exactly what it is. Any posts, searches, etc. about any topic will bring up ads relating to that topic. The internet has gotten smart.

Back