What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Wondering what Insistutions are. Misspell once, ok, but misspell multiple times in a single post...:cool2:

I knew that would happen (but only once). I fixed it. :ty:

I'm bothered more by quotes like the following: "This just what I thought of when I saw this on TV ! How GROSS! Turkeys poop non stop ! We have wild turkeys in our yard something and damn their poop is big and very messy . I notice that too the turkey had no diaper on the person had to been covered in bird poop! YUCKY POOPY !"

That from a seventy year old. My six year old granddaughter has more sense and taste.

I tried a difference brand of coffee called Boston Best coffee , I sure would hate to taste Boston worst coffee ! The best is horrible .

I'm thinking about all the Presidential candidates swarming in my area lately. All week the Republican candidates were here with multiple meetings with the people. Then, last night (Thursday), all the Republican candidates were at the North Charleston Coliseum for their debate. Tomorrow, they all head for Myrtle Beach for a Tea Party Conference.

Now, the Democrat candidates are coming to town for their debate Sunday at Charleston's Gaillard Center. My phone's been ringing constantly with robo-calls for polls and invitations to candidate meet-and-greets. Crazy.

I'm thinking about all the Presidential candidates swarming in my area lately. All week the Republican candidates were here with multiple meetings with the people. Then, last night (Thursday), all the Republican candidates were at the North Charleston Coliseum for their debate. Tomorrow, they all head for Myrtle Beach for a Tea Party Conference.

Now, the Democrat candidates are coming to town for their debate Sunday at Charleston's Gaillard Center. My phone's been ringing constantly with robo-calls for polls and invitations to candidate meet-and-greets. Crazy.

The GOP & Hillary been going to New Hampshire a lot too , I am so glad I didn't move to NH . Can you turn your phone off for awhile to get a break
from it ringing so much ? That would drive me crazy too. I have been getting robocalls but they leave no messages . I guess they need to be voice activated ,I just pick up the phone and hang it back up.

The GOP & Hillary been going to New Hampshire a lot too , I am so glad I didn't move to NH . Can you turn your phone off for awhile to get a break
from it ringing so much ? That would drive me crazy too. I have been getting robocalls but they leave no messages . I guess they need to be voice activated ,I just pick up the phone and hang it back up.
The calls come on our landline only. If I don't recognize the caller ID, I don't pick it up. The way I know they've been polls or invites is by the messages they leave on our machine. Once in a while, TCS will answer some of the polls.

Constant head ache like migraine but not migrain getting me down

Fact checking, or lack thereof (and I'm guilty of this too).
Annette Funicello's death is being reported AGAIN on FB. She died in 2013.

Thinking about lifting . Time to workout !

Fact checking, or lack thereof (and I'm guilty of this too).
Annette Funicello's death is being reported AGAIN on FB. She died in 2013.

Same as the actor who played the father on Fresh Prince of Bel Air (is that the exact name of that show?) he died a few years ago, and it's circulating on FB again now. It was recently the anniversary of his death, but don't people actually look at the YEAR?

Same as the actor who played the father on Fresh Prince of Bel Air (is that the exact name of that show?) he died a few years ago, and it's circulating on FB again now. It was recently the anniversary of his death, but don't people actually look at the YEAR?

When we think about fresh prince dad he not he uncle.

I use fibre optics and someone on here said fiber optics not used in states it old fashioned is that true what do you use

The calls come on our landline only. If I don't recognize the caller ID, I don't pick it up. The way I know they've been polls or invites is by the messages they leave on our machine. Once in a while, TCS will answer some of the polls.

I only have a landline phone and I have it set to ring 6 times so I can hear it. So I pick my phone a little to stop it from ringing and hang it back up. I been getting spam calls too , there been a lot going around. I Google the phone # and other people are posting they're getting calls from the same phone numbers.

I only have a landline phone and I have it set to ring 6 times so I can hear it. So I pick my phone a little to stop it from ringing and hang it back up. I been getting spam calls too , there been a lot going around. I Google the phone # and other people are posting they're getting calls from the same phone numbers.
We have our phone set to ring twice and then go to voicemail.

Back