What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I would like the photos far far better if they were the Vikings. Still not who I'm dreaming of.

You and my wife both! She is constantly dreaming of the Cubs, Rizzo, Bryant and Biaz. Photos shown is Rizzo, Bryant and Biaz order.I am thinking that I do not have enough steaks/food to feed them all! :)
ct-anthony-rizzo-lends-perspective-20160222

Chicago-Cubs-Star-Kris-Bryant-Reflects-On-His-First-Year-In-The-Big-Leagues.jpg
javier-baez-mlb-chicago-cubs-photo-day.jpg
Good looking men!

These coleslaw wontons at Applebee's. They are so good. I might stop there today and get some.

Wanted to invent a device to automatically destroy the volume on all TVs without CC turned on forcing people to look up and stare at the screens with no idea what is being said. Hehee

Wanted to invent a device to automatically destroy the volume on all TVs without CC turned on forcing people to look up and stare at the screens with no idea what is being said. Hehee
That would be so cool to watch people's face expressions!

You should this to the phones too made the volume so low hearing people won't be able to understand what being said.

You should this to the phones too made the volume so low hearing people won't be able to understand what being said.

That happens now anyway. My father has in the past said he has had issues hearing people on the phone (volume and accent).

I'm thinking about the moon.. off to go look at it!

Wow long day!
Well, we're not there all day. Just morning for Sunday school (45 minutes) and church service (a little over one hour), then in the evening for church service (one hour). :)

I got spanked by my father for insulting Bill Clinton when he was on TV in early 90s so I don't think it was unusual for parents to punish over political.

Yeah I agree that it is common for parents to punish their children over something political.

This is new to me. I've never known any parents who punished their young children over politics. I know politics causes arguments in families or even causes the adults in families to break up relationships but I've never heard of parents punishing little ones for political reasons. If they are doing that, they shouldn't. It's terrible.

Might be getting a kitten. Depends on the neighbor being able to part with one and my dog agreeing not to eat it. They have a lot of farm cats.

I am thinking about how to get up without alarm clock. I slept from around 5 am to 4 pm. I am supposed to go to bank to transfer money to my mom. She has no money. I hate that bank close at 3 pm.

I am thinking about how to get up without alarm clock. I slept from around 5 am to 4 pm. I am supposed to go to bank to transfer money to my mom. She has no money. I hate that bank close at 3 pm.
Could you had heard your phone if you asked your mom call you up before the bank closed? What about withdrawing some money from ATM and driving to your mom or is that too far to go? Yeah banks do have weird hours .

Could you had heard your phone if you asked your mom call you up before the bank closed? What about withdrawing some money from ATM and driving to your mom or is that too far to go? Yeah banks do have weird hours .
My mother lives very far away from me. About little more than two hours of driving. I can't hear the phone. I can't feel vibration on phone either. I will stay up all night to go to the bank at 8:30 am.

My mother lives very far away from me. About little more than two hours of driving. I can't hear the phone. I can't feel vibration on phone either. I will stay up all night to go to the bank at 8:30 am.
Oh , that is a long drive , you could get a flashing light to hook up to your phone if you have a landline phone. The handicap office gave me a free one for my phone and boy does it light up my bedroom ! I don't use it anymore , I did when my mom was still alive . Will you be able to stay all night , I can't do that anymore.

Oh , that is a long drive , you could get a flashing light to hook up to your phone if you have a landline phone. The handicap office gave me a free one for my phone and boy does it light up my bedroom ! I don't use it anymore , I did when my mom was still alive . Will you be able to stay all night , I can't do that anymore.
I don't have landline phone. I have ceiling light. No lamp to use with my cell phone. My friend will give me her old alarm clock that vibrates. I will get it this weekend.

The Alarm Clock app I tried out works very well... it flashes the camera flash and that wakes me UP lol. I uninstalled it though for now because there were a few things I didn't like about it. Oddly the flash notification app by the same developer (for email/sms text/chat is great (minus the occasional ad pop up) and works well.

Back