What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I wonder how she knows about those bad posts on FB if she's not on FB. Oh, just because someone told her....:hmm:

I think she made it up.

She ate too much Jello pudding everyday. :lol:

I wonder how she knows about those bad posts on FB if she's not on FB. Oh, just because someone told her....:hmm:
A lot of the stories about FB are on the regular TV news and in the papers.

WTF! I hope someone reported this to the police !
I found out the woman was located and is getting self help. She did this because the baby's dad went with another woman. The baby's dad wants nothing to with this woman so she decided to hit her pregnant belly with a hammer to get back.

She's being treated.

I found it on the newsfeed not my post.
Someone else posted it's on YouTube .

It's awful video to watch... :( so sad for a mother who is willing harm her baby. Hopefully she will get the professional help. And I hope the baby will be okay.

It's awful video to watch... :( so sad for a mother who is willing harm her baby. Hopefully she will get the professional help. And I hope the baby will be okay.
Unfortunately way too many are willing to harm their babies - even allow them to be murdered.

Why is this video still being talked about? I refuse to watch it but there should not have even been a discussion on something this bad.

I hope so too the baby is ok.

She was caught by authorities and taken to mental health hospital getting self help. Started out horrible and now the woman is being treated.

Back