What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I hope everything will turn into a better situation. The baby is ok, that's a major concern.

I enjoy teasing my kids too much. This morning on the way to wait for the school bus, I tapped my daughter's right shoulder and kept walking past her on the left. She spun her head and turned all the way to the right and didn't see me until she looked straight ahead again.

I am thinking about how to find a video of Macy's Thanksgiving parade. My cable box won't DVR the parade because it is full. I am so disappointed! Does anyone know where to find the video?

I am thinking about how to find a video of Macy's Thanksgiving parade. My cable box won't DVR the parade because it is full. I am so disappointed! Does anyone know where to find the video?

Try YouTube?

My favorite parts are turkey with pilgrims sitting on top and Santa! I like trolls and Ronald McDonald clown balloons.

I am thinking about a lot of things that arent good stuff. I have been through some difficult and trying times in the last 3 weeks.

I want this election to be over with , I wish people would stop trying to get a recount ! I can think of better ways to send 5 millions dollars than on a damn recount !
You can feed a lot of people , buy winter gears for homeless people and a lot of kids are homeless ! Buy vests to keep police alive on the job .

Back