What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Can a hearing person describe the sounds? Is it squeaking?

Can a hearing person describe the sounds? Is it squeaking?
Wish I could remember & describe it for you. We had a turtle and I was surprised that it made a sound. Not sure it was squeaking though.
Maybe there's a pet store near you that sells turtles and you can ask the employees. Or maybe at a zoo.

Last edited:
The moon is beautiful tonight and the sky is nice and clear to see it well . It's going be the supermoon Monday night !

The moon is beautiful tonight and the sky is nice and clear to see it well . It's going be the supermoon Monday night !
Actually the super moon is Monday morning. Tonight and tomorrow night are the best nights to see it. However, where I am the sky may not be clear tomorrow night. I took pictures of it rising tonight.

giphy.gif

It wasn't suppose to be this way! We still rock !

@SilverRoxy

In both video's posted , turtle sounded different. first one was squeaky like when a dog can sometimes also do, not really barking but squeeking when they just hurt themselves or so.

And second vid sounded more frog like quaking . ..

@SilverRoxy

In both video's posted , turtle sounded different. first one was squeaky like when a dog can sometimes also do, not really barking but squeeking when they just hurt themselves or so.

And second vid sounded more frog like quaking . ..
Interesting! Thanks for describing the sounds.

How I can't sleep at night. Dreaming of someone.
You and my wife both! She is constantly dreaming of the Cubs, Rizzo, Bryant and Biaz. Photos shown is Rizzo, Bryant and Biaz order.I am thinking that I do not have enough steaks/food to feed them all! :)
ct-anthony-rizzo-lends-perspective-20160222

Chicago-Cubs-Star-Kris-Bryant-Reflects-On-His-First-Year-In-The-Big-Leagues.jpg
javier-baez-mlb-chicago-cubs-photo-day.jpg

Back