What are you thinking about? Part VIII

L.A. Is having protest nothing else is being reported. Media is focused on this at the moment.

L.A. Is having protest nothing else is being reported. Media is focused on this at the moment.

I was going to put this in the thread that got closed. But what I have been wondering about (and only saw one mention of on TV) is how many of those now protesting voted?

The story is bad enough. That mother was so cruel to the little boy. :(
and the " investigators haven’t found evidence of a crime" WTH! She kicked an underage child out of his home and put him a risk of something happening to him ! This is child abuse to me ! The poor child this could give the boy nightmares. :(

I was going to put this in the thread that got closed. But what I have been wondering about (and only saw one mention of on TV) is how many of those now protesting voted?

Good question

I want play Pokemon game with Laura but I can't find her, it seems that she went to Mexico by now. :hmm:

Although, I think about my plan tomorrow.

I got spanked by my father for insulting Bill Clinton when he was on TV in early 90s so I don't think it was unusual for parents to punish over political.
Yeah I agree that it is common for parents to punish their children over something political.

Last edited:
But this wasn't a real election it was a mock one , the mother need to get a reality check on herself ! The boy said he voted for Trump b/c he was on TV so much.
That was a marketing tool DT used and it worked .

Back