What are you thinking about? Part VIII

We're at church on Sunday nights so I guess it's a good thing that we don't watch NFL games so we won't miss them. :lol:
You can record stuff and watch it later .

^I've actually lost interest in it this year. The Anthem protests wore on me. :afro:

We're at church on Sunday nights so I guess it's a good thing that we don't watch NFL games so we won't miss them. :lol:
Some churches got Sat late afternoon services at 5pm :mrgreen:

I know. TCS does that with his car races; just have to avoid sports news spoilers on the results. :lol:

Anyway, we're not interested in NFL so that's OK. :)
Same here I am not interested in it either , I like to watch the news and football is on channel 4,5 and 7 and the only channel it's on a that has horrible CC ,they're never there .

I'm on the east coast so games don't start till the afternoon. Plenty of time to go to church, etc, in the morning.

I think anything national will conflict with other things somewhere in the country regardless of what time is chosen.

I
I know. TCS does that with his car races; just have to avoid sports news spoilers on the results. :lol:

Anyway, we're not interested in NFL so that's OK. :)

Sunday Night Football for this week only for me :) My Patriots play against Seattle Seahawks . Otherwise, the other teams don't mean anything to me LOL

Back