What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking hoichi is high as a kite tonight. ;)

Last edited:
I am thinking about planing a birthday for my doggie :giggle: Thinking of decorating my place with balloons something simple and a nice steak dinner for her:party:

I am thinking about planing a birthday for my doggie :giggle: Thinking of decorating my place with balloons something simple and a nice steak dinner for her:party:
I better not let my dog see this ! Marty will want to know why he didn't have a Bday party with steak ! Happy Birthday puppy ! How old is your puppy? Some dogs like to break the balloons does your?

I better not let my dog see this ! Marty will want to know why he didn't have a Bday party with steak ! Happy Birthday puppy ! How old is your puppy? Some dogs like to break the balloons does your?

Haha Marty will want his own party too. She's turning 7 in July. She doesn't like toys thinking she will have no interest in balloons never know will see . Her grandma spoils her most lol

I am thinking about the causes of high prolactin level. The causes I think are hypothyroidism and psychosis medication. I have to go back to gynecologist this Tuesday for treatment. I am not pregnant. I have not got my period in a year.

I am thinking about the causes of high prolactin level. The causes I think are hypothyroidism and psychosis medication. I have to go back to gynecologist this Tuesday for treatment. I am not pregnant. I have not got my period in a year.

I hope everything is ok with you

I hope that you can get an accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Thinking about my trip to Vegas which is coming up soon.

Back