What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about people who assume I'm going to wait around all day to help them and they don't show up.

thinking of that very nice Officer that helped me yesterday with my doggie, Anita. It's difficult to leave her at home alone...anytime!..she cries and howls....So I went to the Substation near my home and brought her in with me...talked to the Officer and asked him if it was against the Law to leave my doggie in the car with the AC on, windows closed. doors locked.... for 15-20 minutes (while I ran into the grocery store)...He told me it was against the Law to leave my keys in the car, no matter if I did have a spare...and to just bring my doggie into the store. I told him she was not certified, she's mainly a companion dog...He told me it didn't matter and said "Come on, I'll talk to the store manager."...So he did, and they allowed me to bring her in....her 1st time grocery shopping...LOL...so, she will go with me anytime I need to shop.

Thinking about how passive I am in life. Going with the flow. A lot less stress and no drama, but not really getting the most out of things. And how the knots in the wood paneling look like eyes. Sort of creepy. Or boobs. Yeah. That's better.

I was up at 2 00 and made homemade baked potato soup. Then I went back to bed. Lol.

No, didn't sleep in today...2 other ladies and I went to some Thrift Shops to browse...always have been a night owl and I was half asleep, went to bed around 2AM the night before.

Thinking it's going to be a hot day! I am in L.A. working.

Thinking it's going to be a hot day! I am in L.A. working.

It's super hot here too. 105 today and this is the coolest day of the week. The temps in June have been horrible. Absolutely HATE it.

It's super hot here too. 105 today and this is the coolest day of the week. The temps in June have been horrible. Absolutely HATE it.
105 coolest day of the week yikes!
I am not liking this heat one bit either

105 coolest day of the week yikes!
I am not liking this heat one bit either

Pretty much have to stay indoors with this heat. We just took the dog for a walk at 9pm and it was still 93 degrees out. Next week suppose to "cool" down to the mid 90's.

They still allow fireworks sales in my area. Everything is so dry so I think that is a really bad idea.

Pretty much have to stay indoors with this heat. We just took the dog for a walk at 9pm and it was still 93 degrees out. Next week suppose to "cool" down to the mid 90's.

I know you feel like wise taking the dog out after 8pm when it's cooler. Out where I live it's very hot all week 100, 99 lowest is 95

Same. I'm usually up by 5 I'm just done sleeping for the night by then. And I don't go to work for another 3 hours after that. I have flexible work hours I have to be in by 10 but I usually get there at 830 because I've been awake so long. And then I eat lunch at 9:30 ! My body schedule is so messed up.

Thinking and thinking....got the best news today!...my 2nd Great Grandchild is a Girl!!...Just what we hoped for. It's due at Christmas....best gift I could ever receive. and looking so forward to spoiling the baby, buying her pretty, frilly dresses, taking her shopping...LOL....Life is Good.

Thinking I am glad I got my A/C put in today b/c it getting hot out but nothing like 107 . UGH ! The weather is getting crazy , people getting too much rain and others getting no rain .

Thinking and thinking....got the best news today!...my 2nd Great Grandchild is a Girl!!...Just what we hoped for. It's due at Christmas....best gift I could ever receive. and looking so forward to spoiling the baby, buying her pretty, frilly dresses, taking her shopping...LOL....Life is Good.

Congratulations... it will be your best Christmas gift ever! :)

Back