What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff and Mayor elections are over....and glad to know that 2 Repubs won....My City is wrought with Crime...shootings and car jackings, robberies....etc., etc. a lot of juvenile crime also....hopefully in the coming months things will simmer off.

Spiders ... BIG spiders ... I shouldn't have opened that thread!!
SpiderHand.jpg

Laying here trying to go to sleep...on my bed where not but a few feet away the horrible spider multiplied into thousands....now I am not sure if I will ever sleep....thinking I should not have peeked on AD...smh...lol

Laying here trying to go to sleep...on my bed where not but a few feet away the horrible spider multiplied into thousands....now I am not sure if I will ever sleep....thinking I should not have peeked on AD...smh...lol

130.gif

Any wonder why I cannot sleep tonight lol evil people :p.

I am curious what kind spider that was....shiny black and standing it was as big as my palm.... Stood higher than the arch of my foot.....

I know what a way to go , I hope it was a fast death for the poor lizard.

152962428-cats-for-allergy-sufferers-632x475.jpg
Here is a cute pic!

I put WDYS on ignore. Enough is enough of those spider pics.

Last edited:
I am thinking about camping at Gettysburg this weekend.

I am thinking about camping at Gettysburg this weekend.

Ooh, Silver Roxie, that's a beautiful part of Pennsylvania, i love it, especially this time of year.

I'm thinking of some trips we took to the battlefield area many years ago.

I'm thinking about what an idiot I'm for pursuing long distance relationships.

Aw, Derek, sorry things aren't working out. Long distance relationships are hard to manage. Hoping you can find someone more local for you.

If I licked the window to the class how many push ups would I have to do? ....

It's so hard to find the right words to say when someone dies. I just called my cousin , his mother just passed away . I been thinking about my mom and her niece coming to visit us . My mom was so happy to see her niece . She was one of the few cousins that I liked and the most beautiful woman in our family , with her blond hair and blue eyes . She will be missed by everyone in my family . I had to leave a message b/c my cousin much still be in AZ which was where his mom lived. I am really missing my mom right now.

thinking what idiot I was,lady park car outside house and asked me where Seagull threatre was (it little place local special needs kids use)I could not stop looking at her she looked so familiar so I walked little way with her we got talking she even did a little BSL I asked her what she did and she said a little acting I thought she meant amature dramatics bc that threatre do a lot of AM/DRAM..not until I got home I realise it was Dame Judy Dench,i could kicks meself...learn try harder put faces to names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back