What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a little stressed over selling my daughers car. Carmax's offer was a joke. I was hoping they would buy it and that would be it. Never used Craig's List before, but that is our next step. Hope it sells fast because her car is taking my space in the garage right now.

What kind of car is it? Maybe we can offer some insights.

been thinking about my bike getting rid of it then I broke tooth few hours ago that took me mind off the bike..it OUCH OUCH all afternoon and I got no time slots for dentist or money for it

Sometimes I feel like this will be my last year of selling bikes.

Are you paying too much for storing your bikes? Or is it lack of sales? Or bored with it? Maybe a new sales hobby would be good for you. You have many talents, I'm sure. :)

(P.S. cat-clapping class is not out of the question. :) )

been thinking about my bike getting rid of it then I broke tooth few hours ago that took me mind off the bike..it OUCH OUCH all afternoon and I got no time slots for dentist or money for it

Ooh, sorry about the tooth! That's been happening to me lately too. Have to be very careful of eating crunchy things. Broke off a hunk of enamel last week. Repair expenses around here are out of this world too.

I got NHS for some dentist is free but husband and me worked therefore get firms pension so have pay certain amount..i paid 500quid last year and that nhs therving dentist said it was two lots of treatment 250quid each treatment but it was continuation treatment...if I was claiming social security for years and they do I would be getting top quality dental care but silly me I went to work

tooth ache makes feel bitter,i just lashed nearly full tube of oralgel on it...yes you do have oralgell in states

tooth ache makes feel bitter,i just lashed nearly full tube of oralgel on it...yes you do have oralgell in states

Caz, take some paracetamol too, you'll need tons of pain reliever for toothache, they are the worst pain!

I can't convert quid to dollars, but I paid $1700 and $1500 for repair of two broken teeth last year or two. No dental ins. Medicare does not cover dental, and we live on social security.

Caz, take some paracetamol too, you'll need tons of pain reliever for toothache, they are the worst pain!

I can't convert quid to dollars, but I paid $1700 and $1500 for repair of two broken teeth last year or two. No dental ins. Medicare does not cover dental, and we live on social security.

and Medicare does not cover hearing aids or hearing tests, :roll: caz12 sorry to hear about your tooth , tooth pain is horrible :(

and Medicare does not cover hearing aids or hearing tests, :roll: caz12 sorry to hear about your tooth , tooth pain is horrible :(
Medicare will cover diagnostic hearing tests but only if ordered by the doctor. Routine hearing tests they won't cover.

I thinks 500quids is about 900dollors.......Medicare don't cover dental that out of order..
if I was non nhs patient I could be paying up to $4000 for the small bit I need doing.
I had bridge couple of crowns two root fillings 20yrs years back one root filling and crown cost $2000 that really ouched..these days I rack up a few problems until I reach agony then go dentist.
the oldman and meself are on o.a.p but hubs got council pension he made redundant we far from wealthy..
I just bang on the origel no amount of panadol do anything I just one stoic gal

why is facebook and twitter showing up on my AllDeaf??? I do not use either one of them . I have a 'F' and 'T' on the right hand of my screen now. How do I get rid of them???

why is facebook and twitter showing up on my AllDeaf??? I do not use either one of them . I have a 'F' and 'T' on the right hand of my screen now. How do I get rid of them???
Are you referring to the icons next to your name? Those are just short-cut buttons to the sites. Just ignore them if you don't want to use them.

never listen to the weather man, just never wear white.... Lol

Are you referring to the icons next to your name? Those are just short-cut buttons to the sites. Just ignore them if you don't want to use them.

I am trying to ignore them but I my computer is acting weird and keep jumping when I tried to click onto something else and I end up hitting one of the icons.

maybe this should come under what I learn today but I learn how to make something one atom thick with pair of pliers..no be doing it at present bc no sell platinum wire or micro at local shop plus not lot I can do with one atom today but it always good to know incase it happens...wdys it dry brit humour:D but I still know and I shall ponder on this,am I one atom link to einstien he no spell either

Thinking about people who say...."Seat belt?...I don't believe in them"!....OMG!...My friend's son doesn't...and ran into a parked car and he went thru the windshield....seems the air bag was not working or something...had stitches on his eye and a huge knot on his head plus other injuries.....
Then read today about this wreck in my city, a small compact Hyundai ran into the side of a Semi Truck...4 kids in the back were NOT wearing seat belts...one got thrown out and the others are in the hospital.....

I've no patience with people who won't wear a Seat Belt! Blows my mind whenever they get hurt and want "sympathy"...well, not from me!

Should be a Law if kids get hurt and not wearing a seat belt...the parents should be held accountable and given jail time.

SEATAC airport car seat belt put itself on me after 9hour trip scared wits out of me I thought was snake..first and last time I seen automatic seat belt good idea

RR that is awful that the kids were not seat belted. In California near Sacramento we have had eleven deaths since January due to wrong way drivers on the freeway. People are entering the freeway going in the wrong direction, always in the fast lane, then hit someone head on. No one knows why this is happening, the freeway entrances are clearly marked WRONG WAY!!! I'm not sure how many of them were drunk or high but this is just a crazy thing going on here. Always happens late at night or super early morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back