What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!

Yea, my mom wasn't happy with us getting a pit bull (we got them about 2 months ago) and I'll bet she will fall in love with her because she is so sweet and friendly. The lab is just more of growling and snarling at people but once she gets to know people, she is friendly also.

Yeah...sadly this is the result of dog fighters...taking perfectly good dogs and giving them a bad name just because they are powerful dogs. I will admit a pit has a better disposition than a rottie but with a guiding hand a rottie's (and pit) just want to be a lap dog. :) I love that a rottie purrs though lol :D

Thinking about sleep. I did get some on my red-eye.

The last gate agent I had was very deaf friendly. When I went up to let her know I am HoH in case I missed any important announcements, she asked if I knew sign, when I said no, she took my boarding pass and wrote info for me - that I would be pre-boarded (not needed but a nice perk) and where to sit to wait for boarding.
One of the FAs came to me to ask if I needed anything. I had trouble hearing what she was offering because I was at a window seat so she has to talk overt two seat mates. I just told her that if anything important is announced, like an emergency, don't forget I can't understand the PA system.

LOL!

Yea, my mom wasn't happy with us getting a pit bull (we got them about 2 months ago) and I'll bet she will fall in love with her because she is so sweet and friendly. The lab is just more of growling and snarling at people but once she gets to know people, she is friendly also.
Despite my fear of dogs (more or less in general particularly big giant dogs)... I would rather make friends with a pit bull or lab... and did make friends with a mastiff (I miss him terribly.. time for another visit) than ever ever ever go near another chow-chow again.

Takes me a little time but most times I eventually become comfy with bigger dogs (like the mastiff- he is just a giant goofy puppy who thinks he's a beagle lol) but won't ever be comfortable around chows anymore after my accident.

thinking of the school bus shooting near my home yesterday....smh....2 girls got shot in the head...then they had a virgil for them that night, and another shooting erupted in the crowd, someone got shot to death...all teenagers and the culprit for the school bus shooting is 16...police still looking for him...just don't know what else to say....:shock:

:( @ RR post . What the hell is happening with people today.

I was driving to get Marty more dog food and I saw a homeless woman , she had 2 dirty backpacks one her back and the other in front of her and she was wearing a winter coat . I thought damn my dog has a better life than that woman , plenty of food a warm bed to sleep in at night .
Something is wrong with this picture.

thinking of the school bus shooting near my home yesterday....smh....2 girls got shot in the head...then they had a virgil for them that night, and another shooting erupted in the crowd, someone got shot to death...all teenagers and the culprit for the school bus shooting is 16...police still looking for him...just don't know what else to say....:shock:

Oh Robin, what a terrible situation, :shock: too!

How horrible, what is wrong with teens today? I haven't been watching the news so I did not hear about this. Sorry RR, so close to home too. Just makes me so sad.

Painters are making great progress. House is looking so good. All the base coat is done, the gutters are being painted and the trim will be done tomorrow. This painter is incredible, he is having kidney stone surgery on Wednesday and here he is working. He was highly rated off Angies List and I can see why.

Painters are making great progress. House is looking so good. All the base coat is done, the gutters are being painted and the trim will be done tomorrow. This painter is incredible, he is having kidney stone surgery on Wednesday and here he is working. He was highly rated off Angies List and I can see why.

Glad things are going better today.

My condo finally smells better , the painter had to use some paint to block the water stain and that smelled really bad . I hope my ceiling does not get water stains again. I am on the first floor and no one know why this keep happening .

My condo finally smells better , the painter had to use some paint to block the water stain and that smelled really bad . I hope my ceiling does not get water stains again. I am on the first floor and no one know why this keep happening .
The painter might have used Kilz paint. It's great for covering water stains, nicotine stains, etc., but it's not a fashion paint. It's stronger than fashion paints because it has special stain-covering properties. It makes a good primer.

KILZ

Yikes, that water stain sounds like a leak in the plumbing pipes somewhere, or does it happen only in the winter after a snow melt. If it keeps happening someone will have an expensive repair to do. Is that your responsibility or the maintenance dept of the condo?

Yikes, that water stain sounds like a leak in the plumbing pipes somewhere, or does it happen only in the winter after a snow melt. If it keeps happening someone will have an expensive repair to do. Is that your responsibility or the maintenance dept of the condo?

Another thought is from heating system piping if hot water or steam.

Oh Dear ! I just saw a deer in my yard while outside with my dog! Marty did not see or smell the but it was a doe and she was so sweet and timid looking . I backed away immediately b/c I had no ides how many deer were around and I didn't want to frighten the poor deer anymore than I already was. I am not sure why the deer keep coming here b/c there is no food here , the field is not being farmed on anymore and the apples don't come out till fall. She was so beautiful and the way she looked at me melted my heart. :aw:

Oh Dear ! I just saw a deer in my yard while outside with my dog! Marty did not see or smell the but it was a doe and she was so sweet and timid looking . I backed away immediately b/c I had no ides how many deer were around and I didn't want to frighten the poor deer anymore than I already was. I am not sure why the deer keep coming here b/c there is no food here , the field is not being farmed on anymore and the apples don't come out till fall. She was so beautiful and the way she looked at me melted my heart. :aw:

I saw a deer earlier this week too. Was on my walk a little way from my house, she was in a field and as I came along she bound a few hundred yards across the field and into the woods, so pretty. I love to watch them run, graceful. :lol:

I have a hydrangea bush in my yard, they love to chomp on that, never catch them though, just find chewed off branch tips.

The painter might have used Kilz paint. It's great for covering water stains, nicotine stains, etc., but it's not a fashion paint. It's stronger than fashion paints because it has special stain-covering properties. It makes a good primer.

KILZ

It was in a spray can and was only used to cover up the water stains before painting my whole ceiling . The management was going to only touch up the water stains and I told her I did no want a half ass job b/c the leak was not my fault .

@ Annie I hope it not a pipe leaking , this has only happen 2 times and it was in the winter . My ceiling been damage 3 times , the third time was by an ass that lived upstairs , he said he was taking a shower and forgot to close his curtain. I am not sure about that , we both hated one another and no one liked the guy, Finlay hated his guts. Smart dog!

I saw a deer earlier this week too. Was on my walk a little way from my house, she was in a field and as I came along she bound a few hundred yards across the field and into the woods, so pretty. I love to watch them run, graceful. :lol:

I have a hydrangea bush in my yard, they love to chomp on that, never catch them though, just find chewed off branch tips.

I wonder if there some flowers the deer like to eat in our yard , I did not want my dog barking at the deer b/c I had no idea how the deer would react . It was very close to us only a few feet away . I wanted to
stand there and take in her beauty.

It was in a spray can and was only used to cover up the water stains before painting my whole ceiling . The management was going to only touch up the water stains and I told her I did no want a half ass job b/c the leak was not my fault .

@ Annie I hope it not a pipe leaking , this has only happen 2 times and it was in the winter . My ceiling been damage 3 times , the third time was by an ass that lived upstairs , he said he was taking a shower and forgot to close his curtain. I am not sure about that , we both hated one another and no one liked the guy, Finlay hated his guts. Smart dog!

Your incident from the man upstairs reminded me of a time when I was first married and lived in an upstairs apt., I had an old fashion wringer washer and was filling the tub, went into another room to tend to my daughter, when all of a sudden the landlady starts hollering to me that I should turn off the water. It's running all over the my kitchen floor, her bathroom down stairs. Never heard the water running. Could have died on the spot, sooo embarrassed. We weren't kicked out, but did move shortly after.

Your incident from the man upstairs reminded me of a time when I was first married and lived in an upstairs apt., I had an old fashion wringer washer and was filling the tub, went into another room to tend to my daughter, when all of a sudden the landlady starts hollering to me that I should turn off the water. It's running all over the my kitchen floor, her bathroom down stairs. Never heard the water running. Could have died on the spot, sooo embarrassed. We weren't kicked out, but did move shortly after.

When I moved back east I rented an apartment until I could find a house to buy and my daughter and I went to my mom's house for Christmas , I turned the heat down to save my oil b/c I had to pay for it. I been living in California for 9 years and forgot how cold it got in Massauchettes. When I got back to my apartment I found my plant dead to frozen to death and the piped busted and toilet bowl had a crack in it ! My neighbor in my house heard the water running and called our landlord. To my surprise my landlord thought it was funny and did not made me pay for the damage . It was a big :Oops: and I never turned the heat way down during the winter again. Damn it was so cold in my apartment my poor plant dies .

Watching baseball and thinking about how I miss talking about the games with Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back